Chapter 9

*4 hours later*

The door bell rang, it must be louis, I mean who else could it be on the twins birthday?

I stood up from where I had been icing the twins cakes, I had made a chocolate and a vanilla because Chandler didn't like chocolate.

The vanilla was frosted blue and the chocolate pink, both drenched in the rainbow sprinkles.

I answered the door and there stood Louis leaning against the door frame glaring.

"Emily, where are my children?"

I stopped him as he tried to walk in.

"If you are gonna have that additude you can turn your girly little a word around and go back home. I don't want it rubbing off onmy children." said putting the emphisis on my

He rolled his eyes,

"Fine, may I please see my children."

"CHANDLER, ANISTAISA COME DOWN HERE PLEASE." I called

Before they had made it down Louis asked me a question,

"What's their middle and last names?"

I looked slightly over my shoulder then replied,

"Chandler William Tomlinson and Anastasia Marilyn Tomlinson."

His face perked up then the twins sprinted down the stairs. they frozed then looked at me and said

"Who dat?" in sync while pointing at Louis.

"Well, you two know how my last name is different then yours? I always said I had used your daddy's name, this is daddy."

Their eyes widdened then they tackle hugged him.

"WHO WANTS PRESENTS?" Louis called out

"Louis, Louis, Louis." i said before he could go farther.

"Here we wait until dinner so that we can all be there as a family, and plus the girls, Morgan and Natalie are both at work."

"Aww come on don't be such a tuff cookie.

"Nope, when you've been a mother for two years you learn to stand your ground."

He did those puppy dog eyes that he new I couldn't resist.

"Ugghh fine. I always let them open 1 each at lunch you can give them the presents then."

He perked up and the twins started clapping.

He walked out into the hallway and then walked back in carrying a suitcase and to large trash bags.

"Da da da, what is this?" I asked even though I already thought I new what was coming, he wanted to stay for a while

"I'm moving in."

"Twins go to the play room for a second please." I said through gritted teeth.

They wondered off then all hell broke lose.

"NO WAY IN HELL LOUIS ARE YOU MOVING IN HERE!!!" I screamed

"I am not moving in, well not officially, just until I find myself an apartment here in Canada."

I rubbed my temples.

"There is an apartment for sale in this building, each floor is and apartment to itself after the 5th floor, I live on the 8th floor and the 7th floor is for sale."

I picked up my phone and dialled the building managers number, then with in 20 minutes Louis owned the apartment beneath me and was set to move in as soon as I finished decorating it since if my kids were spending time there then it better not look like a hell hole.

I motioned Louis to follow me.

I lead him to the kitchen were we made a lunch of home made pizza.

He went to go get what he was getting them as I put them in the booster seats and set lunch on the table.

A/N: HI PEOPLE I KNOW IT'S BEEN A VERY LONG TIME SINCE I LAST UPDATED, BUT IN MY DEFENCE SCHOOL STARTED~ NATALIE