Chapter 4

*Day of Katie's party*

Robyn's POV:

Today it was Katie's party. Yesterday, we had all been shopping for something to wear. I had gotten a floral bralet and a pair of pink skinny jeans and everyone else had gotten dresses. Me and Katie started getting ready at 5 because, like most girls, we knew it would take is two hours to get ready. We did each other's makeup and got dressed... We both fought over the only available plug socket so that we could do our hair and I ended up applying false nails while Katie straightened her hair... When she was done, we switched around but I curled my hair instead. At 20 to 7 we were finally ready and we went into the other girl's rooms to get them. We walked down the road to Emily's friend's house carrying as much booze as possible. We were going at 7 to help set up the alcohol and stuff like that... We basically skipped down the road in excitement...

*Later that night*

It was only about 10 and the party was mental. I was now raving with Lea. I looked across at Katie who had managed to get off with a lad and was now dancing with another. I was such a bad influence on her. I think she had done about 20 shots and downed a fishbowl. I was worried about the child... The song ended and at that moment we heard the door opening and closing. I took Katie to go see who it was (my boyfriend, Connor, had said he would come and I wanted see him. But when we got to the door, it wasn't Connor but a group of really fit lads who looked very awkward so I walked up to them with Katie in pursuit.

Beau's POV:

Me and the boys had just walked in this house. We had heard the music from about three houses down and there was someone passed out with a cock drawn on their face in the driveway. We walked in and couldn't believe how packed it was. We had brought vodka and know we were just stood around feeling awkward. These two girls started to approach us. One was absolutely stunning and the other was pretty but nothing like her friend. But the fact that she had black hair and blue eyes made her extremely attractive... To me at least.

Robyn: Hi, we saw you guys standing alone so we thought we'd come and talk to you... I'm Robyn and this is Katie...

Holy fuck, she had an English accent... I should of guessed she had one but I didn't really think.

Jai: Hi I'm Jai and this is Luke, Beau, Daniel but we call him Skip and James.

Robyn smiled back and Katie was staring past me at Skip. I turned around to see Skip staring straight back at her. I didn't know the girl but it seemed that she liked Skip and Skip would be mental to think that she wasn't pretty.

Robyn: Hey, is that vodka??

I stared at her and then realised that she was talking to me.

Beau: Yeah, I thought we should bring something...

Robyn: Great! You can never have too much vodka... Come on, lets go put in the kitchen...

She walked to the kitchen and I followed her. She looked hot... She had her stomach on show and her boobs were huge. I hate to be one of those guys but it was kind of hard to ignore. I spent the next half an hour or so talking to her...

*Half an hour later*

Robyn was so funny and nice. To me, she was the hottest girl at the party. The door opened and she stared down the hall, trying to see who it was.

Robyn: Sorry, I'm expecting someone.

Beau: It's ok...

Robyn: CONNOR!!

Robyn ran down the hall into the arms of a guy. She kissed him hard on the mouth. Of course, she had a boyfriend. She was too good not to... A pang of jealousy shot through me as she pulled him by his hand towards me.

Robyn: Beau, this Connor. Connor, this is Beau.

Beau: Hi, nice to meet you...

He put his hand around her waist and something about him made me want to punch him. I didn't know whether it was jealousy or the smug look on his face.

Connor: Hi

He whispered something in Robyn's ear and I, yet again, wanted to punch him.

Robyn: Beau, I'm gonna spend some time with Connor because I haven't seen him in awhile.

I understood that I wasn't wanted.

Beau: Ok, I'll go see if I can find Luke...

I walked away into the living room where Luke, Jai and James were talking to three girls. I walked over and sat down next to Jai. I was introduced to the girls who were Megan, Lea and Amber. It turned out that they were Katie and Robyn's best friends. 

Luke: Have you seen Skip?

Beau: No... Why?

Luke pointed to the other side of the room where Skip was snogging Katie. I guess my earlier suspicions had been right. I looked to the girls we were sat with and they were all quite pretty. What is it with this group of friends and being pretty. 

Luke: Hey Beau, Amber's a huge Janoskianator...

She blushed at the fact Luke had said her name. 

Beau: Hey, I think I recognise you from twitter...

Amber: Really?? You actually know who I am!?

Beau: Yeah, all the boys know their biggest fans!!

The grin on her face was so ridiculous it made me laugh. One of the girls went to get a fishbowl, which ended up disappearing in about two minutes. 

*An hour later*

We had spent the last hour or so playing drinking games. All of us were pretty drunk and Skip and Katie finally joined us.

Megan: Hey up! Look who decided to stop shoving her tongue down Skip's throat.

That girl was hysterical... Her confidence overwhelming. I figured they were going out; they were stood close together- Katie's head resting on Skip's chest.

Katie: Whatcha playing?

Jai: Spin the Bottle. Want to join? 

Skip: Definitely.

At that moment, Robyn walked over and sat down next to me.

Beau: Where's Connor gone?

Katie: Connor's here?

Robyn: Yeah he is and he's gone to get some drinks.

James: Actually, we could do with some drinks.

Beau: I'll get 'em.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen. As I walked through the doorway, I stared across the room. There was Connor...

With his tongue in another girl's mouth...