Davy and the Giant Teacup

It was a bright morning in the middle of a warm summer day. It was mornings like these that Davy Jones loved to drink his tea early before Mike, Micky and Peter woke up for the day.

Davy wakes to the joyful songbirds singing and smiles as the sun shines on his face through the windows with white translucent curtains making it just light enough not to blind his sensitive eyes. The man soon slips on his slippers and quietly exits the room as the alarm hadn't gone off to wake the others up.

Jones walks down the spiraling steps with a minor case of yawns, soon smiling as the sunlight greets him again from the windows behind Micky's drum set. He looks at this beauty for a moment to then turn towards kitchen. "Right, now for some tea."

The Brit walks briskly over to the kitchen and kneels down to the bottom cabinets to reveal a pot to boil some water in. He then takes his metal pot and goes to the sink to fill it up with tap water. Davy looks to the stove to see it is all cluttered with Micky's experiments and science instruments. "Micky always leaving his toys out . . ." Davy says shaking his head disapprovingly.

He sets his creation next to stove and starts cleaning up Micky's mess. He is careful not to touch anything and puts on some rubber gloves. After all, he didn't know what it would do to him had he touched it. What he wasn't careful to do is to not lift the substances over his pot.

Ploop!

He accidentally got some of the mysterious liquid in his water without noticing!

Jones, after cleaning the mess, puts the pot on the stove top to boil for his greatly anticipated tea. While he waits for the water to boil, he needs to gather his teacup along with his saucer, as well as sugar and a bag of peach tea. He realizes this and calls out. "Hey Mike, can you get me my teacup please?" He looks back as he is given no reply and again realizes he is alone. He chuckles slightly at himself and then looks at the top cabinet for his giggling to die down. "Looks like I'm going to have to get them myself . . ." Davy sighs in annoyance.

The short man turns and walks to the light brown kitchen counters and makes sure nothing is in the way. Once clear, he climbs on to them and puts his knees on top of the hard, marbled countertops. Jones then opens the cabinet door to reveal all his teacups and saucers. "There we are! You think that the fellas would move them down for me . . ." He says as he places his cup and saucer on the counter next to him. He soon slides down back to his feet with his soft slippers protecting his feet. Davy closes the wooden cabinet door and grabs his items and places them by the nearly boiling pot. "Right, almost ready." He says starting to prep his tea.

Jones grabs the sugar and peach tea bags from the pantry and rushes back to the newly boiling pot of water. He sets his items down once more and places kitchen mittens on his hands to take extreme care while pouring in the steaming liquid into his decorative tea cup. After that, he takes the oversized mittens off and places the teabag in the warm water. Davy then goes on to add two spoonfuls of sugar, he always loved his tea sweet.

Once everything was all said and done, the Brit takes the small bag out of the tea and holds it to his soft, plush lips only for a second before he sips it. The tea soothes his throat greatly as he feels it run through with a healing power to it. For some reason though, the tea was sweeter than normal. Oh well, might be reflective of the way he's feeling or the fact he put in two loving spoonfuls of sugar. He smiles as he takes it away from his lips.

David repeats this process till his teacup is finally empty, but for an odd reason, his stomach was starting to twist and turn, he feels nauseous. "Oh dear . . ." He starts to hold his stomach in discomfort but as he was doing that, he notices something. It also seemed he was getting closer to the short carpeted ground.