Chapter 13

First off, I want to apoligise for the late chapter. I was almost half way until I opened up wordpad and..... nothing. All of my work was just gone, I couldn't even restore it because aparently there were no restores. So yeah, that's the reason this chapter is so late. I am really sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dxdverse

Y/N POV

Waking up in the ORC room is a strange yet welcomed experience but an experience that is just plain strange is waking up and turning only to see Ariah sitting on the couch J is sleeping on with J whos head is on her lap. It gets weirder, She is stroking his hair like he is some sort of pet and honestly I'm a little scared seeing the hot headedamazonian being so..... docile.... and caring.

Ariah: I know you are awake brother Y/N.

Y/N: Uhhh hello Ariah... Wait, brother?

Ariah: Yes. The brother of my husband is my brother, correct?

Y/N: Wait what are........ Oh shit the bet.

Ariah: That's right. But... It might not be all bad. Having someone so loyal they would throw their life away to save yours? It is heard of but never truly seen......

I know what she means. Yeah I was a lil mad when I found out he was alive, I thought he knew but he also didn't know he would survive. I always took his declaration of self sacrifice as a joke but then......... Am I really worth it? Am I good enough to have him at my side?........ He seems happy with it so for now I'll leave it at that. We have enough to worry about to-

J: AAAAAAAGGHH!!

I quickly turned to see J on the ground after falling in I assume shock from finding himself sleeping with his head on Ariahs lap.

Y/N: Morning sun shine. Sleep well with the misses?

The blanket that was covering J started moving and slid off of a sleepy Grub who was looking around.

Grub: ........ Why everyone yelling?

J reached down to her and wrapped her in the blanket and putting her on Rias' desk.

J: Shhhhh.... Sleep Grub, we'll be quiet. Promise.

Mere seconds after J said that she fell back to sleep and he made sure she was deep enugh in her sleep that she would not wake up again. What he did not notice was a pair of amazonian eyes staring at him, More specifically staring at his ass. Her eyes immediately moved away when he turned around to face us.

J: Alright what's the big idea? Why'd I wake up like that?

Ariah: I mere wish to care for my husband.

J turned to me wish a questioning look.

J: What's she on about?

I turned away as I spoke since I could not look him in the eye, especially with what I'm about to tell him.

Y/N: Uhhm.... Promise you won't get mad?

J: ...... No.

I could tell he was glaring at me, I could always feel this intense heat on me whenever he glares at me and it's so uncomfortable.

Y/N: Me and Ariah made a bet that she'd marry you instead of me if you beat her in the fight.........

J: ........... Eh? ....... EHHH?!!

Y/N: Look I know I messed up but she kept insulting you and saying she's better and I guess marrying the person she insulted seemed like the best punishment....... Sorry.