10

Estella's POV

Piper and I wanted to have a girls day. We decided to go to the mall.

We went shopping in a few stores. My mom gave us $80 each to spend today. But I have my own money as well.

"What about this one?" Piper asks, coming out of the fitting room.

"I don't like it. It's too pink" I say. Piper looks at the mirror.

"Yeah. And it doesn't go with my hair" I nod in agreement. Piper goes back into the fitting room. I open my snapchat and watch people's stories. I swipe and see Ethan's.

"Shit" I whisper to myself. Why did I swipe so quickly? I look at my phone.

 Why did I swipe so quickly? I look at my phone

"You're kidding" I say a bit loudly.

"What?" Piper comes out of the room.

"Um" I turn off my phone, "nothing."

"Can we go to the coffee shop?" Piper asks.

"Um- I don't think so. You don't even drink coffee-"

"I'm going to be a freshman next year, Estella."

"So?" I say.

"Cmon" she grabs my arm and walks out of the store.

Ethan's POV

Grayson and I were in the coffee shop. It's nice to get out for a while.

"E" Grayson says to me. I look up, "Look" Grayson gives me his phone. I look at it and see a post from Estella.

"She's here?!" I ask him

"She's here?!" I ask him. Grayson nods as I give his phone back.

"Wanna see her?" Grayson asks me.

"No" I say, my voice trailing off.

Estella's POV

We walk into the store and I immediately see Ethan with Grayson. I widen my eyes and duck.

"What are you doing?" Piper whispers.

"Get the coffee" Piper says, "I'll get a seat." She walks away without another word. I walk up to the cashier and say our order. After, I walk to the area where we wait for our order.

"Excuse me, can I have napkin?" I hear a familiar voice say next to me. I widen my eyes and try to look to the opposite side, "Estella?" He asks. I don't answer.

"Order for Estella!?" The worker yells. God damnit. I look up and take my drink.

"Oh- hi" I say awkwardly then I walk away and sit where Piper is. I look beside me and see Grayson.

"You just had to pick this seat, dumbass" I whisper to Piper.

"Why?" Piper types away on her phone. I look up and see Ethan walking back. I look back at Piper and drink my coffee. I gag a little bit.

"I forgot I hate coffee" I say.

"Omg, Angela is with Kyleigh right now?! Here?! And they didn't invite me?!" Piper yells. Everyone's eyes are on us; including Ethan.

"Alright we're leaving." I grab Pipers hand and drag her out of the store, "Can you shut the hell up for once?" I slap her arm once we're out of the cafe.

"Look!" Piper faces her phone at me. It was a picture of 2 girls with shopping bags.

"Who cares" I pick up the bags, "We are leaving. Now."

Short filler. I'm sorry 😔