Chapter One

Daisy was a hundred and eighty percent done with her best friend. 

"What do you mean an Android is better than an iPhone?" She yelled, half tempted to slam her fist on the table in front of her. But she couldn't because, one, she was in the cafeteria of her school, and two, the tables were the cheap fold up plastic kind that might break from the force so she'd rather not risk it.

"It's true! There's much more features, like for example, the back button." Emma retorted. She crossed her arms over her chest, refusing to back down. 

"Didn't we already establish the fact that there is a back button on an iPhone? You just have to swipe the screen to the right!" Daisy pulled out her iPhone, opened safari and clicked on a random website. She swiped the screen and was returned to her original new tabs page. "See?" 

"Yes, but that's so inconvenient! I mean, what if you go back on accident?" 

"Well, it's not like an Android can do anything about that either!" Emma struggled to come up with a response before Daisy continued, "Besides, Frankie has a iPhone." Daisy smirked when she spot a light blush on Emma's cheeks. 

"What does he have to do with anything?" 

"Everything, Ems, everything." Daisy took a bite of her bland sandwich. She looked enviously over at Emma's lunch container, on clear display was her homemade chicken cutlet with rice. Emma was so lucky to be able to cook, the only thing Daisy can make without messing up was instant ramen, even though she accidentally burnt the noodles in her pot once. 

"Do you want some?" Daisy swore to god, if you saw her at that moment, her eyes were glistening. 

"You, my love, are a godsend." Emma pushed her lunch towards Daisy and passed the spoon to her hands. Stuffing Emma's food into her mouth, Daisy almost feels guilty for what she's about to do, it's for her own good, she thought.

After they finished their food, Daisy asked for them to go on an adventure before class began. 

"An adventure?" Emma asked with a confused face. 

"Yes," Daisy then proceeded to make a bunch of beeping noises, seemingly signalling something. "Daisy has joined your party." Emma let out a small giggle,

"You're such a dork." 

"But you love this dork." Daisy sang, grabbing her hand and pulling her along, "Besides, we're just going to go to the bathroom, it's more fun to call it an adventure so..." Daisy trailed off as they reached their destination. 

"Hey Ems, did you know that the bathroom is haunted?" Daisy said as she pulled open the door. "I heard that a student from this school a couple of years ago killed herself here, and now her soul wanders around, trying to convince other girls to do the same." Emma had a slight face at the story, then walked over to the sink to wash her hands.

"Who told you about this? How are you so sure they aren't lying?" She questioned, rather than asking out of fear, she asked out of courtesy.

"Frankie." Daisy replied. That caught Emma's attention. 

"What's with you and Frankie lately? You keep bringing him up." Daisy smiled, everything was going just as planned. 

"Okay, but promise you won't tell anyone." Daisy lowered her voice and looked around the bathroom for effect. 

"I'm your best friend, have some faith in me, jeez." 

"He asked me out." Daisy said in one breath. Awaiting for her best friend's reaction.

"What?" Daisy watched as Emma's face paled, just for the color to return a second later, "Really? Wow, that's, um great. I wasn't expecting that. But um, yeah, congratulations." 

"What are you congratulating me for? We're not dating yet." Daisy calmly said back, holding back her excitement over Emma's reaction. She then widened her eyes slowly, placing her hands over her mouth "Wait, I'm so stupid, Emma, you like him right? Shit, I fucked up, I fucked up, I'm so sorry, I'll go reject him, it's not like I like him anyway, and oh god, it's just that you asked and shit." 

"No, no, Daisy, no. I don't like him, really. I think he's cute, but I don't like him like that. I swear, so there's no need to feel guilty or anything." Emma quickly reassured. Daisy smiled, Emma's flustered face was proof enough. 

Daisy has been watching Emma and Frankie make goo goo eyes at each other for the past month. Frankie was okay, he admitted his feelings but was too shy to make the first move, despite the fact that he was the class clown, the last person you'd expect to be shy. But Emma on the other hand, won't even admit her feelings, quote on quote "There's no way I'd like that 6'2'' clown face."

This was when the big plan was hatched. Frankie and Daisy will fake date, Emma will get jealous and admit her feelings, Frankie and Daisy will 'break up' and happy ever after for Fremma!

It's for her own good. She reassured herself for the second time that day. 

__________________

This story is a mess. I don't know what I'm doing. I think more explaining will happen in the second chapter xD well I hope you guys like it? 

votes and comments are appreciated ^^