Finally ..Part 2

When Moa and Yui realized they had been hugging for too much time they separated, panting heavily.

''Thank You...'' Yui said and those were the words that made Moa pull her into another tight hug. Yui wrapped her arms around Moa's neck, and closed her eyes, trying to enjoy the hug the best she could. Suddenly she gasped and her eyes widened as her mind remembered the gunshot from before.

''Su!'' She kind of whispered-yelled, scaring Moa a bit. They both separated again and stared into each other's eyes in shock. They heard someone groaning and Yui panicked and grabbed the nearest flowerpot smashing it again on the persons head making them hit their face on the floor.

They ran to the other room and gasped as they saw Su surrouded by a pool of her own blood.

''Oh my god'' Is all Moa said when tears started filling her eyes. Her legs gave up and she let her head fall on her hands, sobbing loudly.

Yui was just there, staring at Su and the pool of blood that was still growing and growing. She blinked a few times, taking in all she was seeing and ran to the phone, then called an ambulance and the police. She didn't even know how she was doing it, she was so calm during the phonecall and it even scared her. Wasn't she supposed to be crying? Sure, the pain on her chest whilst she sat on the floor with Moa and pulled her into her arms was almost blinding but her eyes were now completely clear.

Still, her mind was getting full of terrible stuff, like Su dying so she just decided to block it and try to confort Moa.

_

They were now in the hospital. They were totally fine, except from Yui that had bruised her ankle when she fell off the stairs and didn't feel till the ambulance arrived

Moa was still crying, not that bad anymore but she was still crying. She was sitting on Yui's lap, her legs hanging on Yui's side and her face buried on her neck. Yui didn't care Moa was getting her neck wet with tears, it just hurt her to feel how they fell uncontrollably and she felt awful when she heard the deep breaths Moa took when trying to calm down, failing miseraby when she started sobbing again.

She just kept her arms around the person she loved, she wanted to calm her down and she wanted her to be happy even though she was completely numb. She was numb and it wasn't new to her, in the two months of not talking to one of the people she loves the most she had had to experience that terrible feeling... or lack of it.

She knew she couldn't do anything so she just tried to do her best for Moa.

The doctors had already told them that Su was going to be in surgery for a few hours, they told them she had lost a lot of blood and that there was still a big probability she wouldn't survive but both, Moa and Yui, refused to think of that. They ignored it completely, not wanting the thought of their best friend dying to invade their minds.

_

They both ended up falling asleep just in the position they were in. Moa's head resting on Yui's neck and their arms around each other.

So a few hours later a doctor walked to them and Moa opened her eyes inmediately, standing up as quickly as she could, startling Yui a little.

They were surrounded by painful silence for a few seconds before the doctor said, ''She's okay, she survived the surgery and she should wake up in a few more hours,''

''Can we go see her? Please?'' Moa pleaded.

''I'm so sorry but you won't be able to see her until tomorrow. I would recommend you to go rest in your house and if you want we'll call you when you're able to see her, alright?''

''But!-''

''Yes doctor, thank you for what you've done. Thank you for saving our friend.'' Moa said, cutting Yui off before grabbing her arm and pulling her to the elevators.

''Why'd you do that?! I could convince them to let us see her you know...'' Yui crossed her arms and pouted whilst looking at Moa.

''Calm down love, we will see her in.. uh.. okay we came here at like 1 am and we spent here almost 5 hours so it's 6 am. We'll go home and eat and sleep and cuddle, then we'll come back. It's going to be okay. Thank you for coping with my tears and stuff by the way..''

''Oh... No problem''

No, Yui wasn't metally melting when Moa called her love. And she was definitely not crying out of happiness inside when Moa mentioned cuddling. She wasn't.
_

The cops had already taken the criminal, who they think now was a woman, away and they had locked almost every door, so now they were cuddling and enjoying a little movie.

The only one they found, the one they were watching the night their fight started.

They both remembered it and they both felt that something had to be said.

''I never meant to laugh, y'know?''
Moa lifted an eyebrow and turned to look at Yui that was resting her head on her chest while looking up at her.

''Then why did you do it?''

''It just seemed like a silly idea at the moment. It wasn't even funny though... I was trying to stop laughing but I just couldn't... Don't be mad at me please,''

Moa sighed.

''I don't know why I got mad really.. I'm sorry I didn't want to talk to you. It hurt a lot when you laughed and it felt weird. It hurt that the idea of us together was so funny to you, so ridiculous.''

''It doesn't seem funny or ridiculous to me. It actually hurts me to think of that cause I know you still wouldn't like the idea of us together...'' Yui said and looked away as her eyes filled with tears for the first time since she was cornered by the figure.

''Who told you that?'' Moa smiled sweetly and with ther arms that were already around Yui's waist,she pulled her up so she would be sittingon her lap, practically straddling her. Yui blushed deeply and Moa couldn't think of anything that was cuter that that.

'W-What do you mean..?'' Yui's stuttering made Moa giggle a bit before leaning forward a bit and resting her forehead on hers.

''I mean... this.'' And they kissed.

_

Su was on the hospital bed extremely bored. When she woke up her entire body hurt and she felt likle she was going to die but the nurses came in a injected something on her that made the pain go away and causing her to relax.

Then she realized Moa and Yui-- or Mui, like she liked to call them- weren't there and she started to get worried since she didn't even know what happened after she got shot.

But before she could even panic, Moa and Yui walked through the door.
The first thing Su noticed were the linked fingers and hands, and when she did she squealed

"FINALLY"
------
GUYS
I kind of enjoyed writting this, I guess I am going write more if you give me ideas a shit but still ill try to write more.
I HAVE A QUESTION
Have you seen or read another Mui fanfic?
Thats it! I LOVE YOU BTW 900+ ARE A LOT OF READS *kiss*