I don't know

GUYS i just gotta say i am not like in the babymetal fandom... like i dont know them very well and stuff, ive listened to some songs but i am not a big fan. Still i ship Mui or whatever it is and I find them so cute together so this is another one shot and pls gimme promts because i am shitty and i cant think of my ideas without spending like  a week thinking about it. PLSSSSSSS

So this is it, enjoy it and i hope my awful writing doesnt affect you that much... 

___________

Moa and Yui were cuddling on the sofa, both feeding popcorn to each other while smiling whenever they did it at the same time. They were watching a movie, a romantic comedy movie and they were giggling every few seconds. The movie was about a man and a woman being in love with each other but none of them knew, they would just deny and get angry at anyone who ever said the other person felt the same way as them. But the woman realizes she’s gotta do something to get the man, since he was already trying to date another girl, trying to get over his best friend so their friendship wouldn’t get affected by it. And well the woman tries to get him but shit happens every time, making the movie hilarious.

But neither of them were really paying attention to the movie. They were too concentrated in each other to even turn their heads to the tv.

Suddenly, Su walked into the room and asked them what they were watching. Realizing they didn’t even see her standing there, she rolled her eyes and decided to check by herself.

As soon as she read the title, memories of watching it flooded into her mind and she knew she had watched it before. It was a really cheesy movie and she didn’t like it one bit, so she turned off the tv.

‘’HEY! We were watching that!’’ Moa said, raising her voice and scaring Yui slightly.

‘’Yea, sure you were. You two seem like a couple and it’s awfully sickening, why don’t you just get a room?’’

Yui blinked, before cracking up. She couldn’t help the laugh coming out and her stomach was starting to hurt. She didn’t even know why she was laughing, but she was and as soon as she stopped she turned to Moa and saw the hurt in her eyes.

‘’Funny, huh?’’ Moa said as her eyes filled with anger, she stood up and walked to her room, obviously furious. And in that moment, Yui knew she had done something wrong.

Moa closed the door behind her, then leaned her back on it and her eyes filled with tears as she tried to make her breathing normal but it was almost impossible. Yui had laughed at the idea of them together and she doesn’t know what hit her in that moment but it felt like a pang to her chest. Her heart ached too much she thought she was going to die at some point but she just started sobbing quietly. She glanced to her bed and walked over to it, she laid down and buried her face on the pillow next to her.

Tears were falling out freely and soaking the pillow wet, She didn’t even know why she was crying, she was just doing it. She didn’t know why it hurt so much, it was not like she had feeling for Yui, not that she knew anyways…

Yui was standing outside, torn between letting Moa calm down before talking to her or just knock and see what happens. She didn’t know why either but the look in Moa’s eyes and the pained expression on her face had pained her deeply.

She had to make Moa happy, because she needed to see that smile she adored so much and those eyes brighten with happiness.  But first of all, she needed to know what hurt her so much. Yui just laughed and she was so confused of why that seemed to make Moa angry and hurt.

She finally made up her mind and decided to just let Moa calm down, leave her alone for the night and she was gonna  wait until Moa talked to her, because she didn’t want to bother her.

Moa had heard Yui walk up to her bedroom door, and she saw the shadow under the door. And for a moment she thought  she was going to come in and try to apologize. The thought made her heart flutter but it was soon all broken when she hear footsteps and the shadow disappearing.

Moa kept her gaze on the floor, just under the door, expecting Yui to walk to her room again and talk to her. But once she realized she wasn’t going to come back, tears fell and she came cried herself to sleep.

Both of them wanted to wait till the other talked to them. And none of them actually talked. Maybe they found a way around it and ended up being friends again, or more. But maybe they didn’t.