Chapter 1 part 3 (last part)

Layla's POV

I went to the town To buy some essentials before I leave for the airport in the morning. I see a mug that said best tutor ever along with some chocolates and a small teddy. I decided to buy it for shifu as he was the best tutor ever.

I brought some makeup, baby wipes a new toothbrush and some toiletries just in case, then I got a taxi back home.

________2 hours later_________

"Layla"

"Yes mom"

"Do you know how much gas we've got"

"No, but I can go check"

"Okay"

"We have 10.07"

"Good good, you take a bath ill go make dinner.

"Sure mom"

I stood up and grabbed a towel before I ran to the bathroom. I ran the water and put the plug in its place before undressing my self. I put one toe in the bath to feel the warmth then drag it out and turn the tap off before clambering in.

"Mmmm" I say as I sink into the water.

I clean myself thoroughly before jumping out grabbing my towel to go to the shower to clean my hair and the rest of myself properly. The only thing wrong with baths is that your bathing in you mr own dirt that's why I have showers afterwards.

Austins POV

I managed to survive the two lessons without strangling anyone. When I got home I changed into my sweatsuit as I couldn't be assed to put anything uncomfortable on. I walked to the fridge and grabbed yet again another bag of skittles before going to knock at Reese's house. "Bye mom" I shouted to her then closing the door behind me quickly before she had the time to reject.

(;Knock,knock)

Reese's mom answers

"Hello is reese there"

"Yea she is austin come in a sec she'll be one moment"

"Thanks Lauren"

R>>>" hey Austin"she hugs me

Reese was my ex still is but we're best friends now.

A>>> "hey are you coming out with me bailey Edward Brandon and Megan"

R>>>"yea I can come let me grab my phone"

I'm standing in their hallway scoffing skittles down when Reese comes back with a cardigan and her phone she sits on the bottom step getting her red DMs on DM stands for Doctor Martens.

R>>>"let's go" she cheerfully says

Reese has dark brown hair blue eyes and full on pink lips and her cheeks are always warm and pink.

Where as I have light brown hair hazel eyes and dull pink lips.

We knock for bailey and Eddie (Edward)

Reese and I are standing at bailed door frame. Bailey lived across the road from me and reese lived a couple if doors down Megan and Brandon lived in the same neighbourhood as Alex my ex best friend as from now

I don't actually hang out with people my age I'm 15 and reese is 17 bailey is 21 Edward is 20 Megan and Brandon are 19. So yea?!..

Bailey>>> hey reese hey Austin

Reese & me>>> hey bails

Eddie>>> I'm assuming we're going out then

Bailey reese and I >>> yes

We all laugh

Just a sec bailey says as she slips her uggs on personally I think uggs are ugly I mean its written in the title. Any way Eddie puts his converse on and they leave with us meaning it was only Megan and Brandon that we had to get out. Reese and Eddie knock on Brandon's door while bailey and I knock in Megan's door then we have practically the whole gang out the only people we were missing were Ally Morgan Jason Chris Hannah and Molly. Who were doing a group project so they were busy. We all went down town and walked in and out shops like no ones business laughing our heads off and being potentially crazy.

Layla's POV

After my shower I walked into my room changed into my jammies and went down stairs for dinner. I decided to let my hair dry naturally for once because ever since I learnt how to use a hair dryer I dried it with it. Which made my hair prone to split ends and all sorts. my hair was quite long it was to the bottom of my back. My piercing blue eyes my curvy red lips warm pink cheeks and full curved eyelashes.

I ate my dinner then ran upstairs to put a movie on it was only 5:00 o clock but I had to be up at 4 in the morning to leave I'd already packed for it and I'd have money continuously as my parents are rich. we own a pool house in England a golf club in Orlando a hotel in morocco and everything I don't know how my mom and pop manage it. But they do i'm usually stuck at home with Loretta the nanny. even though I didn't need one my mom liked me to be safe just incase. We have so many maids and butlers its unbelievable my room is at the top of the wide spiral staircase which we have two of and now I'm going to live in a standard house with my sister because MR Donir Is retiring. I won't have a Tutor and my mom doesn't trust public school busses or anything.

I laid down on my circular bed and pushed play as I sunk right into the memory foam mattress.

Plane ride to Texas....

It's 4am I look a state but I couldn't care less because I was sleeping. when a flight attendant walked past and spilt red wine over my white Hollister sweatsuit and it cost me over £200 its ruined.

"Nooo my sweat suit" bad day to wear white I mutter under my breath

"I'm so sorry ma'am could I do any thing" I shake my head its not like she could bump me up to first class I was already in it. A new sweat suit would cover it I say to myself she didn't hear and I had to sit in a soaking wet stained sweatsuit. I smelt like an alcoholic not even Brittany spears perfume could cover the smell.

I stand up and get a fresh pair if sweatpants from my suitcase stored above me lucky I had that. I then change into them but I still had my stained sweater on and couldn't replace it with anything since then everything I wanted in the plane was free as they had to offer me something. I had a look at the Catalogue and saw the daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs. I brought it so that when I got off the plane I could spray it over my self so I smelted less of an alcoholic as I did now.

I got off the plane finally went through security and got my suitcases then I got a cab to fox Glenn street where bailey lives.

///////////////A/N/////////////////

Soo guys that was chapter 1 awww but there's more so don't worry I'll update chapter 2 part one on Saturday at 9:00 am.. This is my first ever fanfic so please point out if there's anything wrong but don't be nasty this novel isn't for anyone or dedicated to any one but Austin Mahone. Ill give you some info what happens in the next chappie every day so keep looking. Thank you all of you you guys are amazing xoxo

~RebeccaMiller491 xox