Chapter 1 moving to san antinio texas

Layla's POV

Phone convo with sister.

Bailey; you still coming up this weekend

Layla; yea I am, I was wondering actually mom was going to ask you but since I'm on the phone to you I might as well ask you.

Bailey; what is it?!

Layla; do you mind if I move in with you until I find a flat and job or something?!.

Bailey; sure gal I've got to go babes but,Yea that's okay. obviously I'll have to tell ed but he should be cool with it plus you'll be out most of the time.

Layla: okay thank you bails your the best love you see you on the weekend.

Bailey; yup bye...

"Ugh" I say as I lay my phone in the counter side I hear the door open. "Layla,. You home?" "Yea mom I'm in the kitchen" "okay,. I'm gonna call your sister tomorrow to ask her bout Saturday and the rest." "No need, already done it" "did you,okay, what did she say?!" "She said it was fine" "we'll I'm going up for a bath and to rest my feet they're killing me..."

"Alright mom"...

Austins POV

I walked out the door and see bailey just like normal her leaving for university. "Hey" I say she waves back at me while continuing talking to someone on the phone. I picked up the newspaper from the porch doorstep and brung it into my mom who was sitting at the table with some orange juice and a stack of apple pancakes.

I grab a bag of skittles and start munching away. I walk over to the fridge to get a can of red bull out. "Austin" my mom said looking up from the newspaper I'd given her and from the pancakes sitting in front of her nose. "Yes" i gulped she stared at me with wide eyes I swallowed another skittle. I look at the can and the packet of sweets I have held in my hands. "Aussie" she says I look at her guiltfully "tomorrow, I swear" I say to her. Lately I've been eating chocolate and sweets for breakfast along with energy drinks. "You said that yesterday". I look at my mom drop dead seriously and she sighs "whatever Austin".

Layla's POV

I didn't have many friends here as I got a private tutor sent to my house so.....I was basically homeschooled I guess anyway. At least I didn't have to say goodbye to anyone apart from my mom Melissa and dad Gerard. But I'll make friends when I move to my sisters she lives in San Antonio Texas.

"Mooooom"

"WHAT"

"I can't find my eye liner..."

"It's in your make up bag"

"No it's not I've looked there, wait,no, oh.. Don't worry I found it.

I was just putting make up on and the most dramatic thing happens I loose my eye liner.

I'm not one of those girls who think they're prettier than barbie dolls but I couldn't live without eye liner,mascara or foundation.

Incoming call

Eddie

Accept

Ed; hello

Me; hey, what's up

Ed; I know it'll be your first time of school here do you want me to sign you up for one of the schools.

Me; yea I can give it a try I might As well get used to it before I got to college.

Ed; it'll be okay it's not that bad and you'll have our neighbour Austin hell stick with you

Me; okay thanks ed ill see you in two days I've got to do my hair so ill talk to you later.

Ed; bye gal yep see you.

I've got an hour until master shifu turnt up at my house for my lessons. His name wasn't actually master shifu his moustache just looks like. it his real name is M.r Donir weird I know.

I knock on my moms bedroom door she's laying on her bed reading 48 shades of brown. I knew that any minute now shed be flat out she worked a night shift and Gerrad is working day shift.

"Mom, sir Donir will be here soon so before I do my hair do you want a cuppa". I say it in a British accent and she replies." yes mam please and could you contact Pamela to join me"." of course I shall speed dial her number". we both laugh it was our joke speaking like the queen and her brittish maid.

I walk down the stairs quickly skipping to the kitchen to put the kettle to boil.

I get two cups out from the cupboard the fancy type as well. I put a tea bag in each cup a sugar in my moms then like five in mine.

I walk slowly up the the stairs both teas in my hand trying so hard not to spill any I manage sort of.

"Here you are mommy dear"

"Why thank you where's pam is she coming"

"No sorry ma'am"

"Oh that's a bummer she always cancels"

"Mom we are funny... I love you I'm gonna get dressed and do my hair before shifu gets here.

"Okay and stop calling Donir that"

"I sowwie momma"

I walk out her room and into mine."hmm what should I wear" I pull out this Hollister tank top and a pair of high waist shorts along with vans and Ralph Lauren body Warmer even though it wasn't cold I liked to wear my body Warmer.

I put my dead strait dirty blonde hair in a bowtie bun as I call them. Then I answer the door to she Donir

"Good morning sir",I say even though its like 11:45 so almost noon

"Good morning miss Layla, you ready to learn" yep I say popping the p.

Austins POV

"Gym class great". i sigh I used to love gym but getting changed in the boys sweaty changing room isn't exactly pleasant. I held my nose trying not to breathe in any of the scents around me. "Austin, what do you think your doing stand up strait flex Those muscles you weakling. I roll my eyes and do what I'm told.

Bell rings lunch time/////

I grab my bag get changed back into my tan chinos red vans and a casual top. I walk out the gates of my school and see bailey. "BAILEY" I catch up to her. "Oh hey Austin,where you off to?.!" "Just home you", "home" she sighed. "I know this is none of my business and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but who were you talking to on the phone earlier." "That was my little sister Layla, she's moving in with me this weekend. In actuall fact I wanted to talk to you. "Sure bails," "If Layla was to come to your school would you mind watching her for me." "No not at all, how old is she" "she's 15". "Cool shell be in the same year as me then" "yea I guess"

///////update in progress /////////

I shall update the rest of the chapter once I get at least one vote and two comments....

////////////////////////////////////

I COULDN'T WAIT TO POST THIS NEXT PART OF THE CHAPTER SO I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU IT NOW; WOOO. THANKS FIR READING THIS.