Thank You & FAQ

• Dedicated to Everyone who read!

T H A N K   Y O U

Hey guys, if you're reading this.
I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who:

a) read the story
b) voted
c) commented
d) added
e) shared and
f) enjoyed this story!

I can't believe it's done so well, especially for a short story, and I love every single one of you for your support! It means a lot.

-

Q U E S T I O N S

@humored asks:
"What is next for the great Cazza to write?"

A: I have lots of other stories that I'm planning to write but for what I want to write next, I'm torn between two different series I've planned - I don't know which to start first. Hopefully you'll find out soon enough! 

@mrsmalik892 asks:
"What happens to Niall - do they kill him, or does he live? Do Mila and Zayn ever see each other again? Will they ever get together? What about the other boys? Do they ever see Mila again?"

A: Well, I kinda knew I'd get asked this so luckily I have an answer. I think after being questioned and the truth came out about his brother, the Association would be persuaded by his friends (Zayn, Louis, Harry & Liam) to give him a chance - after all, he's still a young member of the corporation. They'd let him live but he'd probably be punished in some severe way... They don't kill him though!

I don't think they would see Mila again... I don't actually know if they physically see each other again, but Zayn does have Mila's number after all.

@xxxmusicxxxloverxxx asks:
"How did you come up with this story? What happens to Niall? What do you think would happen if you were to continue? What is your next story? A Niall one perhaps?"

A: I honestly don't know... It wasn't the You & I perfume advert because I had this idea sitting in My Works for a couple moths before it was released and I knew that as soon as that ad came out, Spy Direction fics would explode everywhere, so I posted it early because of that! I honestly think the Best Song Ever video gave me the idea because of their characters in that.

If I were to continue this, I honestly think I'd lose interest in the story line because I clearly said in this one that the laws of the Association were tough ones to abide by, so if I were to continue and write about their relationship developing I'd pretty much be murdering the point of this story... That's why I honestly don't know how this would continue.

My next stories are all secrets! I'll hopefully have a new one posted this month, maybe early January? I do have a lot of Niall ones planned out in My Works!

@sierra_horan4429 asks: 
"Are you going to do an epilogue?"

A: I'm afraid not! I've decided to write two different types of stories now: novels and short stories. All my short stories will most likely end with a chapter and no epilogue. I'm keeping epilogues for my longer books!

@CloudTigers asks:
"Are you going to write another fanfic or story?"

A: Yes, I have many more planned out!

@Mani_Me1D asks:
"What other types of stories do you think you'll be writing in the future?"

A: Fanfics are definitely what I enjoy writing most because they always seem to get a positive amount of feedback due to the enormity of this fandom, so fanfics are still in there! I'd love to start some teen fiction some time but I get fanfic ideas so much quicker.

@bumskilly asks: 
"Does Niall's brother get saved? Does Zayn always think about Mila? And Mila Zayn? If you had to write a sequel ... how would it end? Did you enjoy writing this? When can I look for a new book?"

A: I'll be honest - I don't know. In order to save him, they'd have to make Tony order his men to release him or they would have to break into the enemy Headquarters. But I think there's a good chance they save him!

Yep, they think of each other! Mila because she obviously started falling for him in the end and Zayn because Mila is someone he would like to have in his life and he wishes he could share a normal time with her like everyone else.

How would a sequel end? God, I don't even know how it would begin!

I did enjoy writing this! And, hopefully the end of this year or early January!

@mslim333 asks:
"Mila was a black belt in karate, were you in any martial arts yourself?"

A: I was, actually! When I was younger, I use to go to karate lessons on Monday nights but I was pretty awful at it so I didn't last long!

@florecita15 asks:
"Would you consider a sequel?"

A: No, sorry! With my short stories, I don't plan ahead to be honest, so I'd be forced into thinking up extra bits and bobs that would fit with the original story. So, no there's not going to be a sequel! 

@princess_lipgloss asks:
"What happens next? Is there a sequel?"

A: They all live their lives like normal, I guess. Zila sharing a few texts every now and again...? 

No, there won't be a sequel, sorry!

@ayeitsmrsmalik asks:

"Wait ... the story is over?"

A: It is indeed! Sorry.

THANK YOU, MY AWESOME READERS! You are beautiful, and I love you all!

*virtual hugs for all*

Cazza