A Small Fight

Lou take a long sip from his tea, before staring back at his self in the hand mirror. Checking his hair is perfect for the day. He has a rountine to always be awake early to use his first 3 hours on his looks. It needs to be perfect after all. The sound of his door bell echos through the room. Lou groans, placing his hand mirror and tea back onto the counter. He makes his way to the front door, adjusting his tie on the way. Lou grabs the door knob and slowly opens the door, "Who is?-" He was pushed back into the hallway, closing his eyes from the impact. Making him stumble back in surprise. He manages to stand still and open his eyes to see who pushed him. It was Nolan; he was glaring down at Lou. His cheeks red from anger. "What the hell are you doing?" Lou groans, holding in his anger. Trying to be at least calm, so he can plan when Nolan may attack. So he can defend his self. Nolan walks in and slams the door behind him, "What are you trying to do with Mandy?" His tone was full of venom. Lou raises an eyebrow in question, "Why are you dating her?!" Nolan was getting more angry from the silence of Lou. "Because I love her." Lou says bluntly. He wasn't afraid of Nolan; everyone knows he is fairly weak. Then again, he maybe more stronger when vexed.

"Bullshit! Y-you're just using her aren't you? To please you for your own sick needs. To use and play with as if-" Lou stomps towards Nolan to punch him. His fist collides with Nolan's left cheek. Causing the brunette to move to the side. Almost falling onto the ground but he manages to get his footing back. Nolan stares at the blonde in diesbelief. He never thought Lou would actually strike him. In those baby blue eyes was pure disgust. Lou growls, "How dare you think I'd do that. Especially to Mandy; someone who wanted to help me? She was only person who gave me another chance. I genuinely care for her. Anyway, if she wants to date me then let her; you don't control her." Lou grabs the collar of the white shirt, pulling him up. Since Nolan a few inches smaller than Lou. Now they're facing one another; Lou glaring at Nolan who just stares at him in fear. "Leave Mandy alone. If I see you try ANYTHING with her; you're dead. Now get out." Lou shoves Nolan before letting him go. Nolan freezes for moment, did Lou seriously threaten him? Should he continue questioning him? Should he tell- "I said. Now. GET OUT." Lou commands, now his back facing the shaking doll. With his arms crossed in an unamused manner. This doll was getting on Lou's last nerve; how dare Nolan come into his house and accuse him of using Mandy.

How vulgar of him to even think that. Nolan jumps a little from the tone of Lou's voice. Before bolting out of the house, running far away as possible. Lou stood there, re-thinking how he handled the situation. He shouldn't of told Nolan to leave Mandy. Sure he wants Nolan away but, for sure Mandy will notice the timid doll avoiding her. Then she'll find out about what Lou said. Great now he's feeling even more regret from his decisions. Lou shakes his head, attempting to avoid the feeing and focusing on something else. Walking back into his living room. He picks up his mirror, staring at his self. Looking at his self, seeing on the outside that he was perfect: Perfect hair, skin, body but... he felt as if something was missing. Something that makes him FEEL perfect... His eyes widen,

"Mandy?"