Welcome Dolls!

"Wow!~ Never thought of you to be a protective type." A voice says in a patronizing tone.

Lou turns to glare at the doll; it was Kitty. A cocky smirk was across her face, her hands on her hips. "I'm not protective of her Kitty. Just worried for my friend." Lou scoffs, putting his hands behind his back. Taking two steps towards Kitty, "After all, you never know if people are hiding their true colors." He grins, indicating the events during the last gauntlet. "Oh please, Nolan is so weak he couldn't even hurt a fly. I doubt he's an evil idiot like you." Kitty groans. The two begin to hear an echo of Moxy's voice. It seemed to sound as if she was worried. "Apologizes but I must leave. I believe Moxy is worried that I'm not ready yet." Lou begins to walk away, bored of the conversation between them. "Ready for what?" Kitty asks, he stops to side glance at her. "To perform of course! Goodbye Kitty." He says in a singing tone. Walking to the direction where he heard Moxy's voice. Kitty rolls her eyes before leaving the opposite direction of Lou.

Lou goes to the back of the stage, viewing a frantic Moxy with a non fazed Uglydog. Who spots Lou and then points at him, "See! Told ya he'll show up." Uglydog smirks, Moxy looks over and sighs in relief. She jogs over to Lou and grabs his wrist. Pulling him towards the closed curtains, with him stumbling alittle. Uglydog jumps up onto a black seat. Now looking at his DJ equipment. Putting on his big headphones, turning on his computer preparing the song and playing with his turntables. Moxy checks Lou for any dirt on his face, wanting him to look presentable. Lou snatches his wrist and properly stands up. "Would you calm down?! I've sung to audiences for most of my life; everything is going to be perfect. Especially when I'm performing~" Lou flatters his self; He always loves to perform. Having a whole crowd have their eyes on him, adoring his voice. Gasping at his beauty, falling to his feet just from one wink. He loves it! Uglydog gags at the dolls ego, "God you're still full of yourself." He mutters. Moxy heard Uglydog and glares at her friend, before looking back up at Lou. "Right I'm going to introduce myself then tell them about how the institution works, then I'll tell them about the performance: Once I say yours and Uglydogs name, the curtains open and you'll begin to sing!" Moxy explains, grabbing a microphone from the side. Lou nods rethinking of the instructions. Uglydog turns down the stage, "Moxy, you gotta go!" He says shooing her onto the stage.

Once Moxy was on the stage, a bright shun on her. The new dolls stare at her, wondering why she's here. Moxy awkwardly laughs, holding the microphone with both of her hands. "H-hello new dolls! I hope you've been enjoying it here so far. Now I thought to make you feel more comfortable here, how about you have a show?" The crowd begins to cheer, some hoping to see Lou. They've heard about him in the factory; saying how he would help the dolls fulfill their dreams. Moxy moves from the center to the side of the stage, "Well let me introduce to Uglydog and Lou!!" The bright light on her turned off, just as the curtains opened. For the light to shine on Lou. Who had his back turned, the crowds cheers louder. Then Lou begins to sing-

(Stuff that is underlined are actions during the song)

In the beginning
I never thought it would be you
When we were chilling
Smiling in the photo booth

(He turns around)

But we got closer
Soon you were eating off my spoon
You're coming over
And we would talk all afternoon

Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Find your hands all over me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, "We're going all the way."

(Lou struts down the stage)

Tonight
Take me to the other side                       (The crowd cheers, some faint dramatically)
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side

I see that sexy look in your eyes and I know
We ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sure
So tonight
Kiss me like it's do-or-die
And take me to the other side

This could be perfect
But we won't know unless we try (try)
I know you're nervous
So just sit back and let me drive           (Lou winks at one of the girls in the crowd)

Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Find your hands all over me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, "We're going all the way."

Tonight            (Lou goes to the edge of the stage)
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side

I see that sexy look in your eyes and I know
We ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sure
So tonight
Kiss me like it's do-or-die
And take me to the other side

Kiss me like it's do-or-die
And take me to the other side

(Lou slides to the center of the stage, the light does darker)

Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Let your love crash into me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, "We're going all the way."

(New Lights shine brighter like a disco ball)

Tonight
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
(Blasting through the air)
Just take me to the other side
(Take me, baby)

I see that sexy look in your eyes and I know
We ain't friends anymore
(oh, no)
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sure                  (Lou blows kisses to the crowd)
So tonight (so tonight)
Kiss me like it's do-or-die
(kiss me, kiss me)
And take me to the other side

Take me to the other side
And take me to the other side
Kiss me like it's do-or-die
And take me to the other side

The crowd cheers his name, as if they wanted more of him. Lou forms a confident smirk, waving at the crowd. It has been awhile since he last heard a crowd adoring him; oh how he missed it. Moxy jogs to Lou's side, waving as well. "Amazing isn't he!?" The crowd chant his name. Lou bows, thanking the crowd. Moxy begins to explain where the new dolls will go to find their new house. Lou sounded out Moxy's voice, gazing over the crowd. Memorizing the times when he would sing for them, before the ugly dolls appeared. He was slipped out of his thoughts ,when he felt a tug on is arm. "Come on Lou!" Moxy exclaims, pulling him down the stage. The curtains close behind them. "I... where are we going?" Lou asks, scratching the back of his neck. Moxy raises and eyebrow in question. "To meet some of the new dolls? I just told you that!" Uglydog takes off his headphones and goes to Moxy's side. "Yeah, dude are you alright?" "I'm fine. Thank you for your concern though." Lou turns his back, walking to the exit. "I'll see you outside." He says. The two dolls look at each other, confused by Lou's odd change.