Wattpad Original
There are 6 more free parts

ZERO SEVEN

ZERO SEVEN

Eli Dominika Parker Lewisham was once a delicate flower, cherished and adored as she is—aside from her mother—the only woman possessing the nobility of being a Parker. Nonetheless, it turns out that blood is indeed thicker than water. Who knows that she'll end up dancing on someone's grave like how her family used to be?

When a 19-year-old wicked Eli Dominika Lewisham returns to Poblacion Hueste, all she wants to do is to live nothing else but deceive her family of how holy she is while having fun ruining lowly human's lives—including Zero Seven. She's now living as the total opposite of who she was before. She became heartless, immoral, the legitimate daughter of King Demon Lewisham. The truth is, the goal was to seek revenge; however, isn't it satisfying to toy with other people's lives?

A product of Devi Parker and Demon Lewisham? Well, she can be both heaven and hell for humans.

Disclaimer: THIS IS A PURE IMAGINATION.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Any Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved 2020.

Written By:

QueenABCDE