1. The Boy In The Iceberg (PT.1)

As the sun creeps through you and Katara's shared tent in the morning,
Y/N wakes up to the sound of Sokka and Katara trying to get the canoe out for fishing outside your tent.

Sokka: Push it further this way.

Katara: IT WONT GO ANY FURTHER, it's stuck you Idiot.

Y/N: what are you two yelling about ?, You sound like a bunch of old ladies arguing, ( *Gran gran smacks you over the head* )

Y/N: OWWW!

Gran Gran : is there something wrong with old ladies? (She asks angrily)

Y/N : No gran gran, nothing wrong with old people.

Gran gran: Good, Now go get dressed and help your brother and sister get the canoe out and go catch something for dinner.

Y/N: Okay Gran Gran. (She says still rubbing her head)

Only then is it Y/N realises that Sokka and Katara are pretty much on the floor laughing at Gran Gran giving out too her.

Y/N yells at them: WHATS SO FUNNY!!!
This only makes them laugh more,

Y/N: URGHHH!

Y/N: I'm getting dressed,
She goes back in to her tent and gets changed into her outfit.

Y/N: I'm getting dressed, She goes back in to her tent and gets changed into her outfit

Once Y/N is dressed, she goes out to join her brother and sister for a fishing trip.

* Timeskip to the start of the actual episode *

Sokka: watch and learn ladies, this is how you catch a fish, (he leans in closer not paying attention to you or katara)

Y/N: Hey Kat ?

Katara : Yeah?

Y/N: Think I could catch a fish using some Waterbending
(You and katara were both just beginners at water bending)

Katara: Not if I can catch one before you,
(You both patiently wait for a fish to go by either your or Kataras side of the boat)

Katara: I see one!

Sokka: Katara shhhhhh, you're gonna scare the fish away!

Y/N: Huh! Quick try and use Waterbending to catch it!

Katara: Okay
(She takes of her glove and closes her eyes)
(She begins to do water bending a motions and traps the fish I a bubble suspended in the air)

Y/N: Kat! You're doing it!!

Sokka: Y/N! Quite, you're gonna scare the fish!!!

Y/N : Sorry fish man, (she says sarcastically)
Y/N: maybe if you paid attention you would have noticed that Katara already caught one.

*Sokka clearly tries to ignore you as Katar tries to bring the fish onboard*

*Sokka brings back his spear and tries to stab a fish but ends up popping the suspended bubble above his head*