Episode Twenty Two: The Potty-Training Bribery

Bernadette has been potty training 30 month old Joseph a month and finally moves him to wearing push-ups. Howard realizes that Joseph only responds when promised a new toy. 15 month old Jonathan is getting the hang of walking. Sheldon and Amy start to plan their wedding. Raj and Emily decide to start taking things a little faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Item 19: Wedding theme color. Time is running out on this, You need to a decision.” Amy said as they were planning their wedding.

“ I sent you my preferences to you through text.” Sheldon said in-matter-in-factly

“ I’m sorry but Yellow and Lime Green is not an acceptable color for a wedding.” Amy replied.

“ What do you suggest? You are the bride.” Sheldon asked making Amy blush.

“ I was thinking blue would be nice.” Amy smiled.

“ Seriously? You want everyone to feeling blue at our wedding?” Sheldon sighed.

“ Good point. We need a more romantic color. How about purple?” Amy asked.

“ Do you really want the color that originally came from a dye made from mucus glands of a tropical sea snail to be the theme of our wedding.” Sheldon asked.

“ Yes, I do. Purple is beautiful, it’s one of my favorite colors.” Amy smiled.

“ Can we go back to the Lime Green theme idea?” Sheldon asked.

“ No, We are doing purple and that’s final.” Amy demanded.

“ Fine.” Sheldon sighed.

“ Item 20: Bridesmaids dresses.” Amy read off her paper.

“ I really don’t care about this one.” Sheldon sighed.

“ Sheldon, I at least want some input. Long or short dresses, chiffon or silk dresses, Capped sleeved or strapless dresses, anything?” Amy asked.

“ Yes, there’s one thing. I don’t was those bridesmaids looking more beautiful than you. As long as you are the most beautiful women in the room then I’m happy. So if those bridesmaids dresses are ugly, I won’t care because all I will be doing is looking at women I’m marrying.” Sheldon said sweetly.

“ Oh, Sheldon that’s so sweet.” Amy sighed lovingly and they stared into each others eyes lovingly.

“  What’s next on our list?” Sheldon asked breaking their staring session.

“This brings us to the final item in our annual State of the Relationship Summit. Item 21: Our First Dance Song.” Amy replied.

“Ah, the worst for last.” Sheldon sighed.

“ Sheldon, this is going to be the first dance we ever share as husband and wife. This song that we pick would be OUR song, it will be the most romantic song to us. It isn’t the worst for last, it’s the best for last.” Amy explained.

“ Still, we are going to dance in front of a crowd of people with us on the spotlight. You know I have stage fright and a dancefloor is considered a stage when everyone is just watching you and I.” Sheldon

“ Oh, I didn’t realize that. It’s going to be fine, I’ll be there to hold you hand when you are nervous even if you hand gets intensively sweaty.” Amy smiled and Sheldon just stared at her.

“ So back to the topic, I don’t know what should be our first song.” Sheldon said.

“ How about we look online and look up good first dance songs and then pick from there.” Amy suggested.