𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙮 & 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨

𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙮

Three days. It's been three days since my boyfriend of six years stormed out of our home after another argument. Our relationship has reached it's rough patch and it's been hell.

I mentioned that he and I should attend a couples retreat in order to work through our issues and after that shit hit the fan. For the past three months Chris and I haven't been doing so well in the communication department and it's taking a major toll on our relationship.

I'm currently on the phone with my bestfriend Michael who just revealed to me that he and his girlfriend will be attending the same trip.

"Mike I just don't understand how our relations-" I got cut off by the front door closing.

"Michael I'll call you back Chris is back home" I said before hanging up the phone.

Chris came in and dropped his keys on the coffee table and continued on to the kitchen not even acknowledging my presence.

I stood from my spot on the couch and followed him into the kitchen.

"Where you been" I asked as I leaned against the counter.

"Out" he answered as dug through the cabinets looking for whatever it is he needs.

"For three days"

He paused and looked at me for a minute and then continued what he was doing.

"Chris we have to talk"

"There's nothing to talk about Skiy" He said walking out the kitchen towards our bedroom.

"Chris you know we need to work whatever this is out" I argued following him.

"Skiy I don't feel comfortable talking about my personal life with a random stranger, that's how shit gets out to the media"

"Fuck the press Chris! This is our relationship we talking about if we don't work on our issues then there isn't going to be an us" I exclaimed.

"Skiy there's nothing wrong! Why are you trying to create a problem out of nothing" he yelled as he slammed our closet door.

I stared at him in disbelief. "Chris our relationship has been rocky for months now. All you do is go to work then come home and shut me out I'm not feeling the connection between us anymore we grow more apart every fucking day and I'm sick of it!"

He stared at me and shook his head. "You're being dramatic" he chuckled.

I stared at him with tears in my eyes. "Why are we doing this? You obviously don't give a fuck about my feelings or this relationship so why am I even trying. Is this even what you want anymore?" I asked afraid of his answer.

He just stared at me in silence which told me everything I needed to know.

I wiped the remaining of my tears and headed towards the door. Before I made my exit I turned to face him.

"I hope you have a good life Chris". And with that I was gone away from the love of my life—possibly forever.

~•~•~•~•
A/n - damn a breakup? Sorry if it's ass I wrote this in like 20 minutes and I wanted to get this last couple (the last person i got to do is single) out the way before I go to my cousin house this weekend and I'm currently on FaceTime with my best friends and their rushing me so we can play fortnite 😭 but the REAL shit happens next week so be readyyy. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter let me know what you think and don't forget to vote, comment and share and always remember stay safe! -daisa✨