5. Me and you time

Cookie sat on the side of the pool, a Margarita in hand and her feet in the cool water she Sighed in relief. This is exactly what she and Lucious need to take their mind off things,the stress of empire and the constant drama the press was bringing on was a pain in the ass.
As she sipped her during and turned her head she saw Lucious sauntering towards her in his Burgundy swim shorts. Once Lucious reached cookie he sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She looked up into his gorgeous hazel-green eyes and smiled.
"You think you slick huh?" Cookie stated before sipping her drink again. "What you talkin' bout woman.i can't come sit at the pool with my girl?" Lucious spoke out trailing his hand up her thigh. "No you think you slick cause you think you finna get something from me..but you not". Cookie said swatting his hand away.
As Lucious placed soft kisses on her neck she let out small soft moans.
Cookie submerged herself in the water giving Lucious a seductive look he followed right behind. She draped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately but roughly.
"You're playin' a dangerous game cookie" Lucious said against her lips. "I'm not even doin' nothin ". She said slyly. As they dove back into the kiss Lucious took his hand from around cookies waist and trailed it down to her heated core.
He started rubbing her clit in circles as she whimpered at his touch. "You like that don't you?" He blurted out to her,She hummed in response. Suddenly he stopped and kissed her forehead,looked into her eyes,got out of the pool and walked inside of their villa. "That Yella bastard" she spoke in shock and annoyance. She grabbed her margarita got out of the pool and sat on the couch ama kicked her feet up.
Hours later...

As cookie stepped out of the shower a savory scent hit her nose. She slipping her robe and headed towards the smell,she was met with Lucious's Philly cheesesteak. "Is this an apology for leaving me in the pool hot and bothered?"said cookie picking up a plate and walking to the couch.
"Maybe..or maybe I just wanted to cook for you". He said sarcastically while looking cookie up and down as if she was a walking snack. "Oh shut yo stupid ass up" cookie spat slapping him upside his head. "You betta' stop hitting me cookie I'm not playin". Lucious said seriously before getting up to grab a drink.
"I ain't because what you did to me in that pool was wrong" cookie said taking a bite of her food. "No it wasn't you said I wasn't getting nothing so you wasn't either".
He said walking back to the couch and sitting down. "Yea I said 'YOU' wasn't getting nothing...that don't mean you can't GIVE". She said looking at him with a piercing stare. "Ight Ight I'm sorry ok. You want me to make it better huh?" Lucious said kissing her neck and rubbing cookies thigh. Cookie straddled Lucious lap stared into his eyes and kissed his lips. He picked her up and headed back to their room.
After making it to their room,clothes being shedded in the process,Lucious put cookie down on the bed and started kissing up her body. Leaving his mark he started rubbing her clit while she let out small moans. Cookie sat up and pulled Lucious down to the bed and settled between his thighs. "You don't get to have all the fun". Cookie spat out towards him stroking his painfully hard member. Licking up his shaft and taking it into her mouth he let out a groan.  She was the only one to fully satisfy his sexual hunger and vice Vera.
As cookie circled her tongue on Lucious's tip driving him crazy he grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her head down making her take all of him into her throat. Taking him out of her mouth before he came she lined his dick up to her entrance and started riding him with no remorse.
"Shit...cookie uhh" Lucious spoke out his breathing hitched as she sped up the rhythm of her hips. "You shouldn't have left me in that pool like that. You want me to stop?"she panted out. Gripping her hips he shook his head and met her grinding with hard and fast thrusts.
"Ahhh shit..uhhh Luciousss".she moaned out at his rapid speed. Slowing down their speed with them both feeling that tightness within start came the second release of the night.
Cookie got up and started sucking him again. Lightly caressing and sucking Lucious winced in pain she was milking him for everything he had. "Uhhh...baby stop..please".
Taking him out of her mouth and letting him regroup she placed soft kisses up his shaft without being aware of his underlying plan to make her pay for making him suffer. He quickly flipped them over and lined himself with her dripping core. She stared at him with anticipation and Lust but before she could open her mouth to say something smart he pushed into her without any warning at all. She gripped the comforter feeling him go deeper with every thrust. "Fuck fuckkkk"she voiced finding it difficult to form a sentence.
The only audible sounds were Lucious' grunts cookies moans ams skin slapping at a rapid pace. "Shit ahhh shit..OH MY GODDD. she moaned out not being able to piece together a fluid sentence. "Nahh you wanna make a nigga suffer right? Take this dick then don't run now". He blurted out to her speeding up his hips. She gripped the sheets for dear life as he pounded endlessly into her hot and dripping core. FUCKKKK..AHHH SHIT. She cried out as he mercilessly rearranged her guts.
"Nahh take that shit take it! ughh shit" he groaned out feeling himself about to release. He slowed down as his seed shot up in her while her walls pulsed around him. And there went orgasm number three and they were down for the count. "Damn you ain't have to do allat" cookie said melting into his hold from behind and trying to catch her breath.
"You wanted me to suffer so I made you suffer. Paybacks a bitch huh?" Lucious said almost falling asleep kissing her forehead. "Yea whatever " cookie spoke out sleep taking over her as well. And there they slept cuddled into each other as light snores filled the room.
The next day...
Lucious and cookie waltzed in their villa cookie busted into laughter "you did not have to drag him like that" she exclaimed  referring to the man he called out for staring a little too hard at cookie. 
"He should've known better I'm Lucious Lyon he thought I was gonna let that slide!?" He stated boldly puffing out his chest and stalking towards cookie.
"Lucious you a trip"she giggled out walking to the living room dragging the remote and plopping down. Lucious poured them both some liquor and sat down right next to cookie,on instinct she snuggled into his side getting comfortable.

A couple drinks and half a movie later they were all over each other. Lucious stood behind cookie thrusting in her with no mercy. "Ooo..FuckK!" She moaned out digging her nails in the couch."Ohhh shitt...oh my..GODD". Cookie cried  starting to feel her legs give out
gripping the couch trying to find her balance. Lucious pulled out of her letting her regroup after her harsh orgasm.
He sat down motioning for her to come to him. she climbed into his lap and he started kissing down her neck making small moans slip from her lips. She lined herself up with his dick and started winding her hips against him getting a groan of approval she sped up her movements.
Lucious gripped her hips and started pounding into her chasing their third orgasm of the night. Gah damn you feel good as hell baby" he groaned out feeling her walls clench around him. "You..do..too" she managed to spit out finding it hard to find words and the air to  do it. "Ahh shit...shit" cookie  spoke through winded breaths feeling that all to familiar tingle shoot up her spine
Lucious,knowing exactly what those curses meant,sped up his thrusts and started Circling her clit. They stared at each other with Intensity as they came simultaneously. Cooke collapsed and melted into Lucious' chest as they both panted from exhaustion.  Lucious picked her up bridal style took her to their room and ran them a bath. After their bath They laid in one another's arms and fell asleep.
Later the next day...

"Luluuu..." cookie whined poking Lucious's side. "Yess cookie?!" He spat out she had been bugging him for the past two hours they were on the jet back home. "I'm hungry can you go get me something to eat?"she pleaded while laying her head on him. "Why can you go get it?" Lucious stated looking down at her. "Cause I don't wanna get up and I want you to go get it!" "Mayne fine what you want huh?"
"Chicken Alfredo.  And bring me a drink!" she said before he left the room.
"Ight Mayne damn" he whisper shouted walking their eating area. "Whatcha'say hmm?!" Cookie yelled out ready to check him if he said something smart.
"Nun mayne nun" Lucious said pouring their drinks. He already knew by the way cookie was acting this was gonna be a long flight. As Lucious came back to the room he handed cookie her food and drink and slid back into his spot.
After watching a couple movies the duo became bored cookie broke the silence. "Let's play spades". she blurted tired of being bored.  "Are we playing for money?" Lucious asked seriously and a little puzzled from the sudden 'challenge'
"Hell yea when have you ver known me not to". Cookie spat sarcastically. "Well shit come on then" Lucious said grabbing the cards from the little table next to them     "Ready to get yo ass kicked" cookie stated staring the game.  "Nah YOU get ready" Lucious said attempting to get under her skin which ALMOST ALMOST worked.
"Mann you KNOW I always whoop yo' ass in spades quit trippin" cookie said eyeing him with an irritated puzzled look. "Whatever mayne we'll see who the best is at the end of the night". "Bet. How bout this who ever wins...has to get on top for a week". Cookie spoke seductively towards Lucious while biting her lip. "Bet bring it Cookie Monster" He spat eying his cards. "Keep that same energy ion wanna her no shit when you lose". She said seriously. "I will i definitely will". Lucious said with a competitive glare. The rest of their flight was filled with round after round of spades. Ultimately Lucious,of course,lost and of course he did NOT keep the same energy as he said he would. After their games however they were tired and fell asleep cuddled into one another watching a movie until it was time to get off their jet.

|||
A/N: sorry it took me so long to update but writers block is a bitch but I'm back and I got some shit lined up for y'all I tried to write more that usual and I'm trying to get used to writing "so much"
Anyway don't forget to vote and comment lmk what y'all think 😗✌🏾.