Chapter 14

A/N: I'm back. And I'm pretty sure its been exactly a year. Wtf? It feels like over my high school career only one thing has stayed the same. I figured before I graduate and move on from Wattpad I should finish my stories. Either that or because of the Cornavirus. Idk.

I also turned down an offer for a site to use my story for money. It's kinda weird, I never expected this story to get so popular. I really want to take a moment to thank you cause its really all because of you guys. Thank you.

Anyways please enjoy this long awaited update.

Y/N POV

"I hereby sentence Alex to death" 

The judge's voice sounds almost relieved.

Your heart throbs at the sentence. You can't say he didn't deserve it. The only reason he became a prominent power in the devil world was because of Vali. He traded his life to Vali for prominence in the Demon world. Still, you feel sad for him. But not just because saving him is the only chance you have at saving your own life. 

The loud cries of Alex's household are clearly heard by everyone in attendance. If any of the pervs in the audience hadn't noticed the line of babes already, they have now. 

You can't really take this anymore. On top of this you have a terrible headache.

You decide to get up and leave.

"Y/N?" Rias says as she looks at you while you leave

You don't reply. You know that if you did your voice would be weak. Cracking due to the thousands of emotions running through you. It would only embarrass you.     

You can feel Rias's eyes on you as you walk away. You do not want her to see you so weak.

Rias's POV

Watching Y/N so vulnerable. It's heartbreaking. I know that he cared for Alex. Not that much though.

"That was hot." 

"AKENO!" I say, scolding her for such an inappropriate comment.

"I mean... It was! I was just saying what everyone was thinking." Akeno defends

I decide just to ignore her. No need for an argument right now.

"Excuse me miss."

The judge at the front of the room is looking at me sternly. Crap! It's still on. We totally embarrassed the Gremory household. 

"Anyways. This meeting is adjourned. Dismissed!!" He yells and a murmur from the audience quickly follows. 

Akeno and Koneko make a quick break for the exit, while Asia, Kiba and Issei just stand their talking. 

"Where are you two going?" I ask them

Koneko and Akeno look at me with a childish smile.
"Nothing" They say in unison. 

I smile. "I'll find him with you guys"

Y/N POV

Its been about 5 hours since Alex's judgement. You are on top of rocky hill taking out your emotions on the boulders that stand on the hill. 

"BOOST!" In seconds the rock vanishes from existence and all that's left is dust. 

If you are being honest, you already know what you have to do. Your emotions are just there to give you a reason to procrastinate. After this, you aren't sure if you'll ever see Rias again. 

"Y/N?"

You hear her voice. So soft and quiet. Audio Hallucinations. It's probably a side effect of the dual transformation. 

"Y/N. It is you."

You begin to realize the voice isn't in your head. You turn around. 

"I guess I should have known you'd find me"

The image of Rias stands still. Crying. 

"That's not you is it." You say, defeated.

Not just an audio hallucination. Visual too. I still have a thousand or more years on my life. Why do I feel so weak?

"I  was so worried."

Your head perks up excitedly. 

"WHY WOULD YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THAT?" She runs at you and starts hitting your chest.

Her sudden rage throws you off. You stand there while she hits you. Her punches getting slower and weaker as her sobs become louder. Eventually, they come to a stop. She nestles her head in your chest. You respond by holding her close. Letting her cry into your shoulder.

"Sorry"

You look at her with a confused glance. "Why are you sorry?"

"I-" Rias begins, "I overreacted" 

For awhile, you say nothing. You just continue to hold her close. Knowing that this may be the last time you can.

Eventually, Rias begins talking again. 

"I want you to know we will get Alex out of this mess. I mean, after all, my brother is Lucifer."

You give Rias a smile:"I will save him somehow"

Rias looks up at you and smiles: "Yes you will"

Time skip till' night time

"Wow that was so tasty Y/N!" Akeno says. "I love a guy who can cook."

You smile nervously. "Yeah, I can see that... heh"

You somehow get out of Akeno's sight and retreat to your room.

"Finally, just me and-"

You turn around and see Koneko completely naked on your bed.

"Jesus Christ! Put on some clothes Koneko"

She doesn't seem to hear you. In fact she looks like she's sleeping. Of course she had to sleep naked and spread eagle on my bed.

You pick her up and bring her to couch in the living room.

When you return to your room you see Rias sleeping peacefully on your bed. You climb in and slowly drift of to sleep.

Morning

Rias POV

I wake up in a quiet room. It's been awhile since Y/N and I have slept in the same bed ALONE together. I turn around expecting to see him, but he isn't there. In fact, he isn't anywhere in the house.

I search aimlessly until I find a note in the kitchen.

"will save him. We both know talking to Sirzechs is a waste of time, but the plan I have to save Alex... you cannot do it. I probably won't be able to see you for a long time. I want you to know that whatever happens I love you." - Y/N

Short but I needed you guys to know that I'm back. Try to enjoy it. Thanks.