Chapter III | Childhood Part 2

( External POV )

The days pass and Nala and Nkonsi are more and more lost because they do not know it but their feelings are well reciprocal. Of course they are still very close but no discussion is really focused on their feelings. In addition, it is not easy to talk when Malka and Tama constantly stick to them so that they avoid each other as much as possible.

On their side Chumvi and Nura confessed their feelings and are finally together.

The days follow and Malka does everything to spend as much time as possible with Nala which prevents Nkonsi from seeing her.

Tama on his side takes the opportunity to spend time with Nkonsi because the two get along relatively well.

But the fact that Nkonsi cannot see Nala as much as he wishes makes him sad, he develops a huge jealousy towards Malka and begins to doubt himself

The next day, Nkonsi takes a decision, while he is sitting alone on a rock he reflects on a plan

( Nkonsi POV )

I'm 100% sure, I love Nala, I'm in love with her, but how to tell her. I don't feel like my feelings are mutual and if I'm right and I tell her about my feelings she won't want to be my friend anymore.

Chumvi: «Still taking your head with some problem»

Nkonsi: «Chumvi you scared me, I thought I was alone»

Chumvi: "What makes you so thoughtful?"

Nkonsi: «Nothing»

Chumvi is looking at me. He knows I'm messing with my head and he's going to put his paw on the problem

Chumvi: "A girl?"

Nkonsi: «How do you know? I told no one? Even I can't believe myself»

Chumvi: "We're not going to say it's obvious, but it still shows"

Nkonsi: "You are strong, Chumvi, yes I get mad because I have feelings I'm sure, but I don't know how to tell her. How did you do it with Nura? I mean, nobody expected it"

Chumvi: «Discretion is my specialty never forget ahah»

We're both laughing

Chumvi: "More seriously I noticed that there was a feeling between her and me, and we talked a lot. One evening I went to see her and we talked all night and I confessed my feelings to her and fortunately she felt the same"

Nkonsi: "Wow, that's beautiful, but how can I be sure that se felt the same ?"

Chumvi: "You can't but that's the risk, but don't worry, she talks to Nura a a lot and she feels the same way as you."

My eyes are wide open, I smile to the ears

Nkonsi: "Is that true?"Chumvi gives me a «Yes» of the headNkonsi: «Heyvi Kabisa, Asante Chumvi, thank you very much»Chumvi: «Nothing Nkonsi always there for friends, I leave you now I will join Nura, see you later»He winks at me and makes me laugh...

Chumvi gives me a «Yes» of the head

Nkonsi: «Heyvi Kabisa, Asante Chumvi, thank you very much»

Chumvi: «Nothing Nkonsi always there for friends, I leave you now I will join Nura, see you later»

He winks at me and makes me laugh

I'm all happy, I don't know if I should go now or wait for the right moment
I decide to wait a little before going to see Nala

( Chumvi POV )

I knew he felt the same way she did, Tama will be happy.
So I join Nura with whom I land

Chumvi: «How are you, little Lioness?

Nura: ( in a mocking tone )«I have been supporting you for far too long, it is not your presence that will disturb me»

We both laugh, I lick his cheek and kiss him

Chumvi: «Oooh you told me that Tama was in love with Nkonsi not true?»

Nura: "Yes why?"

Chumvi: «Because you see that I just spoke to him and that it is reciprocal»

Nura gets up happy and jumping everywhere, because her best friend has finally found someone who fits her

Chumvi: "But he doesn't tell her anything, he's going to go and tell her"

Nura: «Don't worry I know how to keep a secret»