Ash x Jay part 2

(  Oh bOi here it goes)

  Sunlight softly streamed through the curtains of the room signaling that it was finally morning.
  Ash groaned and pulled the covers over her head to go back to sleep. Jay had left earlier because he had to meet up with Stephen or something.
Ash had just drifted off when the doorbell rang.
  ...Nah they can wait.
The doorbell rings some more.
Damm it.
Ash got up and walked over to the door and opened it. It was Cloud and Jo.
  "Heeeeyyyy I heard someone went on a date last niiight!" Cloud said as she walked in.
  "We just hung out b-baka!"
"Suuuuurrreee."
"What are you two doing here anyway?" She asked as she made some coffee.
   "We came to invite you to go camping with us this Saturday." Jo said and quickly sat down before he gets crippled again.
"Couldn't you just text me, instead of waking me up at," Ash glanced at the clock," 6 AM!"
   "This Animal Crossing addict insisted we pay a visit."
  Oh, of course the one that always wakes up at 5 Am to play Animal crossing gets that idea.
"Sure I'll go with you guys I guess."

   -- On Saturday --

   After many failed attempts, we finally had a fire going. It was a challenge to set up the tents as well since they kept falling.
Man I hate being out in the woods, I wish Jay was here...
"Ash?"
Wtf JAY!?
"Uh, hi."
Cloud and Jo left for thier tents to give us some space.
"Hey, I didn't know that you were out here. How's it going?" Jay asked and sat across from Ash.
"Fine I guess.What are you doing out here?"
Jay shrugged," I got lost while walking around."
Hmmmmmmmmm :/
"Ok then."
Jay then grabbed two sticks and gave one to Ash. Then he got a bag of marshmellows and took one before offering one to Ash.
They then proceeded to roast marshmellows together and tell campfire stories, which Jo and Cloud joined in on.
"And so I was playing Minecraft and suddenly I heard cave noises and saw HeRobRiNe!" Jo looked around at the unimpressed group.
"Then I showed up with cringe."
" AH FRICK!" Ash fell off of her log," NOT THE CRINGE!"
"Ash?"
She looked behind her to see that she had fallen on Jay by accident. Oof.
Ash quickly got up and helped Jay.
He thanked her and noticed that the others had gone to sleep.
"Yo Ash, can I show you this cool spot in the forest? It's nearby."
"Sure."
He then lead her out of camp and up a cliff. He then pulled back some tall grass to reveal a lake and a waterfall in a clearing.
:D
"Oh heck, this is cool."
"I know right?"
Jay walked into the clearing and sat down.
Ash followed and sat beside him.
The both of them watched the stars and talked until they fell asleep.