Ash x Jay

(Crack fic ahead)

   Ash was chilling at home, dying from boredom due to quarentine when she heard a knock at her door.
   Who the fuck could be visiting now?
She opened the door to see Jay standing there.
  "Oh hi Jay." (👉👈) she greeted.
"Hey Ash, hows it going?"
"Everythings been fine, do you need something?"
"Yeah, " he smiled and held out his hand (which was gloved due to virus)" would you like to get Mcdonalds take out with me?"
  Ash, who was dying from social anxiety, agreed and went to Mcdonald's with Jay.
   After ordering their meals, they went back to Jay's place because it was closer.
  They talked about the livestreams on youtube and memes. Then they missed Hosuh.
   " Hey Jay, want to go on discord?" She asked.
  "Sure, why not."
  Then they both went on discord and chatted with other people for a while. The sun had started to set and as Ash was going to leave Jay suggested that she'd stay thr night because there could be some weirdo with the corona virus out there in the bushes or something.
   For the next two hours, they watched stuff on Disney + and eventually fell asleep.
   Later, Ash woke up to get a glass of water when she nearly had a heart attack. There in the window was ....
  Jo.
The creepy bastard was waving at her and to be honest, she didnt even see him walk up to the window.
  Opening the window, she sprayed water on him.
  "OH WhAt ThE fRiCk AsH!" He yelled as his voice cracked.
  " Don't 'oh what the frick' me ! What are you doing here!?"
   "Well, you were dead on Minecraft, so I asked Cloud where you might be and she said to check Jay's house." He explained and climbed in.
  "You could have checked anytime, but no, you decide that 1 am is the perfect time to find me." Ash sighed , now annoyed that her moment with Jay has come to an end.
"Ash? Is someone there?" Jay called from the living room.
  "Yeah, dont worry, its just the crippled boi." She answered before turning to deal with Jo.
   "I'll get on ok? Now leeeeeaaavvveee."
  " Are you on a date?" He asked while walking around Ash. Ash quickly blocked him and shoved him out the door.
"No baka, go see Rias or something."
He held up his hands in defense," Alright, alright I'm going but I haven't watched that anime. I'm a new man now!"
  Ash laughed, "Riiiighht." And then she closed and locked the door. She then returned to Jay and cuddled with him for the rest of the night.