𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Taemin woke up in the crib again. He looked around and saw that no one was around. He smiled evil, it was his chance to escape those psychopaths! He stood up, the bars of the crib reached Taemin's things so he easily could go out of it. His feets landed on a cute yellow carpet and he quietly looked walked to the door. He tried to hear something but he only could hear silence. 

- Yes - he whispered and walked out of the room. 

He looked once more and again, he saw no one. The house wasn't big only 4 bedrooms and downstair are kitchen and living room.  The main door is right next to the stairs, so it should be easy for Taemin to escape. 

Although his heart was like crazy, he could hear it perfectly and he felt like having a heart attack any minute. He was scared of failure and what Kibum could do to him. And the death from Kibum's hands doesn't sound good, he would rather be killed and eaten by bees met angry Kibum again. 

- Where do you think you're going mister? - Taemin heard someone's voice but it wasn't Kibum's.

He turned around and saw Minho with crossed arms. 

- I-I - he stuttered. - I wanted to drink something.

- And that's why you were sneaking and walking so carefully? 

'Oh god, what to tell' Taemin felt like dying, angry Kibum was screaming but Minho was just standing and looking at him.

- I didn't want to disturb someone - He said trying to act like an innocent child. - I'm sorry.

- Okay, I believe you - Minho said and finally smile. - So let's get you something to drink.

Minho lifted Taemin into his arms and walked downstairs where Kibum was drinking his coffee.

- Our little mister is thirsty - Minho said to Kibum. - Can you make him a bottle of milk?

Taemin looked at him. Milk? He's not a baby.

- I want juice - he said. 

- You're too little baby for juice - Kibum said and kissed Taemin's cheek. - Maybe later.

- Not fair - he pouted.

- Not everything is fair, baby - Kibum laughed a little.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was laying in his crib and was thinking about the whole situation. He had warm clothes, food, and someone who seems to care about him. Jinki also didn't say about walking out of the house, he had everything that he's never had. 

- Hi baby - Jinki walked into the nursery. - What are you thinking about?

- About me being here - Jinki lifted Jonghun and they sat on the rocking chair. 

- And what are the conclusions? - Jinki was gently stroking Jonghyun's head and back. - Will you stay with me?

- I-I - he didn't know the answer, he liked it there but he also liked his freedom. - I don't know.

- It's okay, I'll wait - Jinki kissed his cheek. - Do you want to watch a movie with me? I have some Disney movie on the CD.

- Yes.

__________________

Do you think Jonghyun should stay with Jinki or not?