𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Jonghyun was confused. Kibum took him to his own house and left him in the living room. He didn't say anything, even one word, and left to the kitchen.  He came back a few minutes later with 3 cups of tea and a bowl with some food in it.

- Eat - Kibum said. - And then we'll talk.

Jonghyun wasn't sure if he wants to eat it. It smelled good and looked good but what If Kibum put drugs in it? Or poison? Or any other thing that can harm him?

- It's not a poison, it's the can that you chose in the market.

Jonghyun nodded and started eating. During the whole time, Kibum was observing him. Jonghyun felt kind of awkward but decided to not do anything. 

When he finished, Kibum took a bowl from him, and then someone came in. The person wasn't so tall, but also not so short and he had a warm smile on his face.

- Good evening - he said and sat beside Jonghyun so the youngest was between them. - It's nice to see you.

Jonghyun nodded and tried to be as quiet as possible. He didn't know what those men wanted from him. 

- Will you rape me? - he asked sadly. - I promise not to scream.

Kibum gasped.

- Oh my god - he said. - Don't even think of that.

Jonghyun looked at him scared.

- But please don't kill me, I promise I won't tell anybody anything - He said and started to cry.

He was so scared of what will happen.

- Oh, baby - Jinki said and took Jonghyun's hand in his. - We want to give you home, love, and childhood.

- What? - Jonghyun stuttered. - I don't understand.

He was so confused.

- You are homeless, aren't you? - Kibum asked. - And we want to give you home, we saw you a month ago and I couldn't look how sad and awfully you looked. 

Jonghyun was shocked. They've been watching him for a month and he didn't even notice it. 

- And we know you're life was always hard for you - Jinki said and put his other hand on Jonghyun's tiny shoulders. - And we want to give you that too.

- But how? - Jonghyun still didn't understand anything.

Will they drug him so he'll feel happy or what? 

- Do you know what little space is? - Jinki asked and when Jonghyun shook his head, he continued. - It's a space when you feel like a kid.

And they explained everything about little space to Jonghyun. He was unsure, He's never heard of little space and it seemed that it's not for him.

- If you don't want to try we'll understand - Kibum said. - We won't push you but please think about it.

Jonghyun nodded.

- Come on, you'll take a shower and then we'll show you your rooms.

- Rooms?

- Yes, one for little space, and the other is for when you're like right now.

Jonghyun nodded. After the shower, they enter a room with a crib, changing table, and lots of toys. It looked really cozily and warm. 

- Do you like it? - Kibum asked him. - You can check the bed. 

Jonghyun slowly walked to the crib and touched it. The mattress was soft and looked comfortably. 

- I like it - he said. - Can I see the other room?

Jinki nodded and smiled. They walked to the next door. The room was more for a teenager and was also very warm and nice. Jonghyun's never had something even near this standard.

- You can sleep - Kibum said. - We'll talk in the morning.

- Wait - Jonghyun said. - What if I say no?

- Try to sleep, okay? - Jinki said and turned off the light. 

The whole situation was incredibly weird for the 20 years old boy but he decided to sleep, he was too tired and the bed looked too good.