One

Taehyung never really was the type of guy who enjoyed taking time off of work. Work, work work; That's all he is ever about. Friday nights, Saturdays, Sundays, week days— he's always working. Taehyung works for a big photography and modeling company as one of the head photographers. He's always either taking photos of new models or editing, or getting his assistant to edit for him when he's suddenly too busy to do it on his own.

  Because he is always working, he doesn't own much of his personality like he used to when he was a kid or somewhat still a teenager. After high school was when he was hired into the company, because Mr. Jeon had seen his photography file that he sent to the company. Taehyung had always wanted to be a photographer. Always wanted to work there.

  And he's not going to lose that.

  He worked hard, practicing taking photos on small things like trees and sunsets and random shadows that he'd find on his way home from working at the flower shop he used to work at.

  Taehyung makes good money— even better than he used to, now that he's a head photographer instead of a mere standby. He remembers where he comes from and he's happy with the work that he does now.

  He just never takes a break.

  He's only taken one vacation day off for the years that he has been working at J&J's Photography and Modeling, and it wasn't even a real vacation day. He only took that day off because his mom basically begged him to, considering she had barely seen him for a whole four years due to being stuck on his job like it meant everything to him— it does.

  Working with big models and photographers was like a dream to him, though, and she knew that. She had always believed his art was beautiful, and so had all of his friends that he barely even keeps in touch with anymore.

  Jimin is probably the only person he really keeps in touch with. Merely because Jimin lives with him— actually forced himself into his home— and Jimin keeps in touch with Taehyung sometimes, if you catch the drift.

  Jimin has pretty much just made himself a little home in Taehyung's (too big) apartment. He doesn't mind too much, since they sort of have a friends with benefits thing going on and it helps him release stress sometimes, even if Jimin can be stressful enough on his own.

  Like: the way Jimin sometimes eats Taehyung's food when he specifically tells him not to, or the way he sometimes breaks things and then buys something completely new and different to replace it instead of just buying the thing that he broke and replacing it instead. And sometimes Jimin will bring home some random person— sometimes Taehyung will invite his assistant over to work on something and he walks in on Jimin moaning loudly, and Taehyung just looks at his assistant, Seojun, and he just quietly apologizes to him and then chases Jimin into his room later that night.

  Yeah, it has its pros and cons, though.

Taehyung just shrugs it aside. He is barely even home anyways. Usually, after work, he goes out and does his own photography instead of just photographing models. It feels nice and like home when he is all alone taking photos and saving memories besides taking photos of other people for a completely different reason.

The reason he first got into photography was to reminisce about his own personal memories. He loved capturing moments and looking back on them when he wanted to. He still— even though he's always busy— does that.

Capturing memories is important to him.

He held up his probably too expensive camera to his face and looked out from his balcony. Today was stressful to him, even though pretty much almost every day is. Today was different, though. Taehyung actually felt like he needed a vacation for once— instead of a "quick suck" from Jimin, who would just complain after that he needed attention "just as much" or whatever, but Taehyung was always too tired. He would help Jimin sometimes, but he knew that Jimin always had someone to call if he didn't completely help him out.