A New Country, (R.Allen)

• Dedicated to John Lennon I love you

"Imagine Nation" (R.Allen)

First everyone was conceived in the Imagine Nation.
Your mind floated in the Imagine Nation While you became human
While you were a baby The Imagine Nation held your precious mind and entertained you most.
As a child Imagine Nation was strong in you. "Mother Culture" grabbed you by your senses, and still she could not kill Imagine Nation.
"Mother Culture" tries to guide and control Imagine Nation.
People with uncontrolled Imagine Nation , question things, think too much.
You only need to choose to come back to the Imagine Nation of your childhood.
IT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT!
Only here can you be free. The flag of the Imagine Nation is a blank canvas. Paint it however you choose.
Fly it proudly!
The anthem is silent, waiting for your voice.
Sing it LOUD!
WELCOME BACK

(Video at "You Tube"-search=roballen2,"The Declaration of Independence for Imagine Nation")

"Freedom"
"Mother Culture's" prison can not hold everyone.
Everyone's individuality can't be destroyed.
You are more then the instrument, thing, for "Mother Culture" to play with.
You mind doesn't have to be a dumping ground for "Mother Culture's " trash.

The Imagine Nation loves and welcomes individuals!
Think what you want to think!
Want what it is you want!
Embrace your true feeling! Allow yourself to be yourself, COMPLETY, and you will shine!
Strive to make this your reality.

This is THE NEW COUNTRY for "The Evolved".
Come in, it feels great,
Everything Positive, Rob Allen