16-All together

If your read my apology chapter you now what's up!Im going to do this chapter then leave up the story for the rest of the week so up until next Sunday then I will be deleting my account.
(Narrator's POV)
Over time JaNeece and Alaya trained on there own while the rest of the pack trained somewhere else.
After about a year of training Addison and Alex showed up.
Flashback
Look we don't want your crusty asses!,JaNeece said
But we want you and let me remind you we always get what we want, Addison said.
I guess we gonna have to square up!, Alaya said
I guess but one thing you don't know is that I'm a Carlin,ales spoke.
So am I bitch so let's get to stepping!, JaNeece said
Oh so you want to play!, Alex said as she trew ja'Neece in the main house nearby.
You bitch!, ja'Neece yelled(she picked up a heavy metal rod and did her thing.!

After a while random unknown Wolf's randomly popped up and then after some time other members from our pack showed up!
The battle was horrific many wolves died.After awhile they found a way to capture Alex and Addison.
Over the years Alaya and Mira has five children one being an Alpha who was a female and the others being a mix of betas and dera's.
JaNeece and Tami has a total of two sets of twins all four being half wolf half Carlin.Since Carlin's are rare they decided to leave and go back to live in the human world.
All of there children grew up and even Mira's and Alaya's alpha daughter was mates to janeece and tamis only daughter and the had children those children had children and so on.
How do I know all this information you ask?Well it's because my name is Kendra Alana Jennings the new Alpah of the king moon pack and great granddaughter of The great Mira Jennings.
After the war they lived there lives the best they could and I will to do the same.I will keep my pack safe like the alphas before me.

That's a rap!This is a short chapter I know but it is what it is.Goodbye-Moni sweets
😔🖕🏾🤡