6-Sharing Secrets Part.3

(Mira's POV)
I was right she did end up really close to me.It was cute because I mad sure to play a scary movie so this would happen.We ended up watching would you rather.(I Believe that this movie is still on Netflix I am not sure though.Its really good 3.5/5)IT was really funny because I was chilling on my side of the couch and from the corner of my eye I could see that she kept looking at me all scared,I kept telling her to come over but she refused.She is so hard headed,but in the end she just came to my side.
Afterwards it was around 3:25pm so we talked a bit then she sad she would tell me about here old pack under the condition that I wouldn't go crazy.I agreed and she started to tell me what happened at first I was really angry but I tried to calm down.

(Alaya's POV)
As I started tell her about Alpha James did to me along with the rest of my pack except John because John was like my best friend he was nice to me when everyone was around he would be mean but it was only acting.We had secrets on each other we were like best friends I want to go back for him hopefully I will be able.Unlike John everyone the hat and disgust in there eyes was real.Especially Alpha James and Luna Dara,Alpah James was just cruel and the worst part was his parents where best friends with my dad and mom.While Luna Dara she was just a stuck up bitch she always said I would never amount to anything.I can't wait to prove that bitch wrong!Everyone else was ether followers or scared to do anything other wise.

Really they did those things to you but that doesn't explain why you have a huge scar on your left arm and a three marks on your right.Oh well when I was in my old life sick most of the marks went away because they weren't so serious while these stayed and because I haven't shifted yet they won't go away.I do feel a sense of power with them though because I fought back and that's why I have them.I promise that I won't hurt you Alaya and I know I can one day love you and I'm sorry they did this to you.Oh it's ok I feel the same way and you don't have to feel sorry.Can you help me with something though?Yeah what is it?I want John to come with us to the new pack.What!I know it might be insane to you but he has never done anything to bad to me.

Um we should go get ready for the revealing.Yeah we. Should.Um when I reveal myself can I borrow one of your hoods?Why?I like to be extra and it adds more drama and I want to shove it down my old packs throats.Fine,you really like revenge huh?Yeah it's great!Se this is why we are mates I love revenge it's amazing.But let's go get ready.Yeah oh ok!

~~Five and 1/2 Hours Later~~
Me and Mira where finally ready we both had our hoods on and we were going to be revealing ourselves at exactly at 9:00pm she was going to go first and let it sit for 5 minutes and then she would say that she found her mate and I would come out say something about my old pack then reveal myself.
We had five min until time so I was finishing up my look.I hade decided not to hide my scars.I was really thankful that she found away for my old pack to have John come and I saw him.I can't wait.
~~Five Minutes Later~~
(Mira's POV)
One of my friends was talking about my and then she called fake name handed me the microphone and it was time for the reveal.Hello everyone that is tuned in and everyone that is here right now to witness this I would like to tell everyone something really quick my name isn't my real name it is actually really different for one reason(Reveals self)and that reason is that I am a women!Oh my god!No way!A WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE KING!What was that ?A WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE KING?Oh is that right well I am a woman and the king so deal with it or your whole pack can be banished to the human world to never return if you like because no matter what I am still the strongest supernatural being there is!WELL A WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE IN CHARGE AND I CHALLENGE YOUR FOR YOUR TITLE!!Oh really ok everyone step aside and let's go.Me and this dumbass as we're fighting and he tried to sneak attack me by using on of his pack members let's just say the both died.SO DOSE ANY ONE WANT TO CHALLENGE ME AGAIN OR CAN WE CONTINUE.?! No! No! No!
Ok then we'll I also have someone to show to you all!
(Goes to put on clothes and come back) The main reason I have decided to reveal myself is because I have found my mate.She is amazing and her old pack is here so here she comes!

(Alaya's POV)
When I walked out I still had me hood on and I started to speak.Well as you know I am a women and my mate is the king which in turn make me queen.Its really shocking because about a month ago I wasn't a rough I was being treated poorly I my old pack I was told I would Mercer be loved or that I was useless.Well all I want to say to my old pack is go to hell and thanks for the scars they made me who I am today.(Revals self)I am Alaya from the Samearage Moon Pack!Do you guys miss me?!Oh shit run!Um you can't guys don't you guys miss me I no you have missed hating on me!We are so sorry we-Silence you did mean you did all those evil things to me for years for 16 fucking years your not sorry!Now Alpha James where is the Luna?She is watching at home queen.Oh well tell her I said I tell everyone I said hi and I'm coming for a visit!Yes Queen.John!Yeah girl I see you stepping in up!Up I will like for you to stay here with me and leave these assholes!Of course Laya!Lets go!Um and this is to the Samearage Moon Pack be ready for my arrival we have lots to talk about.

I am feeling really good about this chapter!I am happy that Alaya's finally revealed herself and Mira too.I will be posting chapter 7 and later sometime this week and early next week.
Stay safe from the coronavirus.😘