III

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

I: The Armored Wizard

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"Mira-chan, three beers over this way, if you please!" A male's voice was heard saying. "Coming!" Mira said carrying a tray of beers and smiling.

"Come on, go out on a date with me, Mira-chan" Wakaba said, smoking.

Puffs of smoke came out of his puff in shapes of hearts. "Don't start with this again" Laki said. "But, Dear..." Mira started and then a purple magic circle appeared in front of her face.

Pink puffs of smoke explode near her covering her. As it cleared, she looked like a different person. "You have a wife, don't you?" Mira finished. "Please stop that, Mira-chan!" Wakaba said standing up.

"One of these days I'd like to drink in peace," Cana said, taking a sip from her mug.

"You drink too much" Macao says.

Natsu was shown with his face on the table as he pouted and said "I've got to do some job sooner or later,"

Happy was eating a fish near him as Lucy stood next to him looking at him with a frown. "Aye. We're running out of food money," Happy said, taking a break from his fish.

"Are you sure or are you just trying to avoid Erza?" Lucy chuckled, as she hid her smile behind her new fan

"I can't help but to notice," Happy started,"I was wondering, why are you always wearing those kind of clothes

"I can't help but to notice," Happy started,"I was wondering, why are you always wearing those kind of clothes. They are pretty but why?"

"These are the clothes from my mother's homeland, I'm wearing it to respect it, and these clothes are actually special, because its thread are used as a protection since the threads are embedded with magic,"