II

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

I: Ice and Lightning

  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

She got the same house as the other timeline, it has pure white walls, but they are covered by a pink wallpaper, and a lot of storage space. Her main room is quite large and includes a lot of furniture such as a bed, desk, bookcase, commode, dresser, a table with three chairs, a coffee table and an armchair. She also has a large number of books. The entrances to the bathroom and the kitchen are on the other end of the room, with two turquoise curtains. The bathroom is blue with Trade Card tiles.

Her maternal grandparents gave her a lot of money, so she bought the whole thing. Because knowing her husband and that exceed, they'll move in with the excuse of them being married.

And speak of the devil. Here they are, with their stuffs.

“What about your house?” Lucy asked them, as she wears another Southern outfit.

“We could always move back there when we decided to have kids,” Natsu shrugged

“We could always move back there when we decided to have kids,” Natsu shrugged. Actually, in the original timeline they did move there after the 100 year quest.

“Alright,” Lucy softly smiled. They felt that something major was going to happen. Sure today was supposed to be the day they took that Duke Everlue, but what else is going to happen.

"Let's hurry up and do a job! Look, I already picked one out!" Natsu said, trying to keep in character since Happy is here.

"My, how hasty you are...Let me take a look." Lucy says snatching the request out of Natsu's hand.

"Shirotsume town, huh?" Lucy asks as Plue and Happy danced together and Natsu grinned at her. "No way! 200,000 jewel just for taking a single book from the mansion of this Duke Everlue person?" Lucy asked excitedly, also keeping in character, then again, money is money, she needs food money.

"See? Isn't it a steal?" Natsu asks happily. Lucy looks closer. "Caution: He's a dirty old pervert and currently recruiting blonde-haired maids," Lucy read as she looked at the picture of an old man with a curly mustache. Lucy sighed. All she needs was to touch Virgo so she could remember.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"Did someone take that 200,000 jewel job for some book?" Levy asked, as her and her team, Jet and Droy, looked for the request. "Yes, Natsu said he was gonna invite Lucy along with him," Mira answered.