Theyna....or is it Reylia???(IDK their ship name...) Reyna x Thalia Pt. 1 (?)

So for any of you who have read my religious sisters au for PJO you will know my obsession with Thalia and Reyna. This will hopefully have a happier ending than my Solangelo Oneshot but dont worry! I will write a happy solangelo too! This is set after Blood of Olympus.  Also very OOC  because i have a headcannon that Reyna seems so dignified in person, but she's internally a socially awkward person. Also assume Hunters of Artemis can date women kay? Im not sure if its even possible but the power of shipping trumps all!!!

Italizized is The POV's thoughts :3

Reyna's POV

Me and Thalia had gotten closer after what happened in Puerto Rico. At first i thought we were getting close in a friendly way, but lately I've felt like we have a stronger connection between us. Maybe this is what the fates meant when they said i wouldnt have a "normal" relationship. But its against the rules for a hunter to date...right? or was it dating men? Ugh I dont know anymore!!! oh oh shit she just asked me a question uh crap Reyna this is why you need to pay attention-

"--Uh Reyna...you are drifting off again...", Thalia said in a confused tone, "Is everything okay? you've seemed kinda off lately."

"Its because your hot and i think i like you," I muttered..

"Uhm what was that?" Thalia asked 

fuck did i say that out loud?!?!??!?!

"Oh i said said th-that I was thinking about...Camp Jupiter and all that stuff" I lied, "you know Octavian messed alot of things up so im just worried about everyone." 

It wasnt a total lie i mean i was worried about camp. Hopefully Thalia didnt notice...

"Right suree.., anyways as I was saying, I wanted to know if you wanted to accompony me and a few hunters on a hunt." Thalia said, turning towards me, "If you're not too busy with Camp and everything". 

I mean i guess I could leave Frank in charge and Jason will help insuure everything goes smoothly right? 

"I think i can make room in my schedule" I said casually, hoping i didnt sound too cocky. 

"Great" Thalia exclaimed, "I'll send you the details later this week. for now I better get back to the Artemis. We have a lot to fix before we are ready to hunt again." 

With that being said Thalia and I expressed our goodbyes before going our separate ways. 

I didnt fuck up too badly...yay?

Okay so i decided to make this two/three parts because Ive had horrible writers block but i want to get yall a chapter out really soon. I hope you enjoy and If you have any suggestions comment them or message me!!!

~Queen Mally of Shipping @.@