CHAPTER 23

Complicated power.

Katalina's POV

I woke up and rubbed my face. Andre wasn't in bed so he must've went down to make us breakfast. I took my shower and got dressed and headed down to our kitchen and had breakfast with my mate.

 Andre and I have our own home now, on the pack grounds. He wanted it to be exactly like my grandmother's one since she left it for me. It had been completed three weeks after our bonding ceremony.

I walked into the living room with Andre in tow, looking to relax a bit after stuffing our stomachs. As I was about to sit down, Nivea popped up in a puff of smoke.

I groaned inwardly. Training with Nivea has gotten harder as the weeks passed. Even though I'm able to conjure spells without speaking, she insisted on having me practice all the spells in my mind until they became 'a habit'.

That wasn't all either, she made me practice healing wolves in the pack clinic. Anytime a wolf was badly injured I was the first one to be called in. Even worse, she made me practice on using my magic as a weapon.

She makes me do spells while having a constant stream of magic flowing through my body. She also has me expelling my magic and using it as weaponry. At first it was difficult to do, but now I can allow the magic to flow through me unconsciously.

I'm also able to expel my magic in different elements like water, fire, earth, air, and light. I can still remember when she first told me about it and how I got it on my first attempt.

"You want me to what?" I said, losing focus for a second. It was noon and the young wolf laying on the bed in front of me began to scream. I felt how hurt he was through the pack bond.

"Stay focused Kat. All I want you to do is practice on having your magic flow through your body regularly. If you can do that you'll be able to use your magic as a weapon and not have to rely on spells as much."

I focused once more onto the young boy. I came to learn that his name was Frank and that he had stumbled on a rogue one night at a club. For some reason, the rogue didn't like him and so after Frank left the club, the rogue attacked him.

He managed to escape with his life, but he was severely injured. He was cut so deep he had lost a lot of blood. Along with the fact that his body wasn't regenerating at its normal pace.

I later found out that he had ingested wolfsbane. I tried heightening his immune system in hopes that it would rid his organs of the wolfsbane but it wasn't enough.

I moved on to sealing his wounds bit by bit from the inside coming to the outside. When I was finished, he finally seemed to not be in pain anymore and was calming down.

"Thank you," he said in a deep weak voice. I smiled in return and left the room with Nivea leading the way.

"That's the last patient for today so we have enough time to start."

"Start what exactly?"

"Were you even listening to me when I explained what you were going to be doing from now on? I guess not. Well what I was saying was that you're gonna let your magic flow throughout your body.

You're gonna feel it coursing and flowing through you. Then you're gonna let it flow to the strongest part of your body and release it into any form you'd like. Sounds like fun doesn't it?! Let's go!"

My mind was in a jumble of words. Words I didn't know how to form into sentences.

How is it possible to turn magic into a weapon? That's crazy witch talk. She then grabbed my hand and lead me out into the woods.