Chapter 3: Circus

Ranger Brooks, Mr. Sutton, and the kids arrived at the circus.

John: "YAYYY, WE'RE FINALLY HERE!"

Ranger Brooks: "I hope y'all enjoy the show. I'll be going now, I have other duties to take care of."

John: "Bye and thank you for the help Mr. Ranger!"

Ranger Brooks walked off into the night after having taken Mr. Sutton and the kids to the circus.

Mr. Sutton: "Okay kids, have fun! Y'all must be thirsty! Let me treat you kids with some nice soda!"

Mr. Sutton went to a concession stand to buy some soda for himself and the kids.

Mr. Sutton: "I'll have 17 Bloxy Colas please!" *pays*

Clown: "Hihihihih! That's a lot of Bloxy Cola! Have a nice show sir!"

Mr. Sutton: "Thanks!"

The Clown at the concession stand gave the counselor and the kids the Bloxy Colas. After getting the soda, they all went inside the circus to watch the show. They took their seats. The show started, and the man hosting it is Giggles the Clown.

Giggles: "Welcome! I am your host, Giggles! WELCOME WELCOME... TO MY CIRCUS! WHERE THE FUN NEVER ENDS! HEE HEE HEE, LET'S GET ON WITH THE SHOW! Boys and girls, give it up for the one and only... BOBOOOOOOO!!!"

A cannon showed up at the stage with a clown named Bobo inside of it.

Giggles: "As part of our first act, we'll be launching Bobo from this cannon straight towards one of our dear spectators!!!!! Isn't that fun?!"

Giggles then prepares to launch Bobo into one of the spectators watching the show.

Giggles: "On my count. 3... 2... 1... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

He launched the cannon, but suddenly, it exploded, killing Bobo instantly.

Giggles: "Oh sh... I MEAN HAHAHAHAHA! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACES! You all just got EXPLOSED!"

Nobody is laughing at the joke Giggles just made, so he came up with another joke to make his audience laugh.

Giggles: "That act suuure went out with a BANG!"

Everyone: *laughs*

Giggles: "Bobo is fine everyone, we're trained professionals! *whispers* We're stupid but c'mon, we're not that stupid! *speaks to the audience* Anywho any shoe... How many clowns does it take to explode a cannon?

John: "I DON'T KNOW! HOW MANY?!"

Giggles: "One. BOBOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! DOIGHHH!!!!!!

Everyone: *laughs*

Giggles: "We can't joke around all night! Well, we can, but we won't! Y'all crazies gotta pay us overtime then! Ladies and gentleclowns... prepare for the amazing, legendary... LALA THE JESTER!!!!!"

Lala the Jester is seen on a platform with a unicycle and carrying monkeys.

Giggles: "Tonight, she'll be doing another daring act. This time, she'll navigate a tightrope using a unicycle, while carrying three monkeys! Will she be able to balance herself and her three friends?! Let's find out!!!!"

Lala proceeded to ride her unicycle on the tightrope while carrying her three monkeys. She was doing well, until she reached the middle of the tightrope. The tightrope was torn apart, making Lala and the monkeys fall to the ground.

Giggles: "Dang that was the last one! Uhhh... HuEhUehEuhEH! Since the show has been going so great, I'll be picking members from this audience to perform along with us!" *walks to bring Mike up to the stage* You're up kid! Get ready for the fun of your life! *brings each kid up to the stage, one by one* This is a once in a lifetime opportunity kid! You're perfect! There's plenty of clowning to do around here! You remind me of when I was younger! Well would ya look at that? Well ain't that the cutest kid? Don't be afraid kiddo! Don't be shy! Let's carry on with the show! Now you better dance or else you'll put my circus on the line!"

Bob Schwartz: "What?"

Giggles: "I said, YOU BETTER DANCE! If you don't, I'll zap you with my Zap-O-Tron!"

Bob: "Huh?" *gets zapped*

Giggles: "Heeheehee!!! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE IF YOU DON'T WANT THE ZAP!

Volunteers: *start dancing*

Giggles: "Whoa you guys dance pretty good! You're all born to become performers! I'm impressed! Onto the next act!"

The set changes to a lava pit with fire hoops to jump through

Giggles: "Our new recruits will have to jump their way through these fire hoops! Be quick if you don't want to get roasted! Hehehehehehehe!"

The kids then started jumping through the fire hoops over the lava pit. They've managed to make it to the other side successfully.

Giggles: "That was an amazing performance! Is it me or is it getting hot in here? Let's cool down!"

The set changes from a lava pit to a fish tank.

Giggles: "Our young prodigies will have to perform a daring act of escapology. Escape this rising tank of water! If they fail, they'll end up sleeping with the fish! Good luck!"

The water begins to fill up the tank. The kids climb up the fish tank by jumping on fish, and the octopus, which are all fake. They've managed to make it to the top.

Giggles: "Amazing! All that swimming must've made you hungry! Allow me to introduce you to my favorite dessert."

The set then switches back to the stage.

Giggles: "For this act, the audience will be throwing something right at you."

Al Fuerte: "What is it, pie?"

Giggles: "You guessed it! But watch out, it hurts on impact! Have fun dodging!" *opens his umbrella to cover himself*

The pies started being thrown at the kids. They tried to dodge them, but they were knocked unconscious by the pies.