Prologue

It was May 2019 at Portwood National Park in Idaho. One night, James Edward Leighton (nicknamed Jimmy), an 84-year-old wealthy man who is the former Prime Minister of Robloxia, was visiting the park to meet with someone at 11:30, with a group of bodyguards accompanying him to the meeting. Leighton was visiting the United States. He was forced to resign as Prime Minister, and was tried, convicted on corruption charges, and sentenced to 5 years in prison. He spent four months in prison before being pardoned by then-President Gerald McCarthy, and he moved to the United States afterwards. Leighton was born in 1935 and hails from Lukington, Temisipo, and speaks in a Lukington accent, which is a Robloxian version of the New York accent. Leighton was wearing a pair of black Ray Ban glasses, black fedora, black suit, white shirt, red necktie, and black dress shoes, and he is carrying a briefcase. He walked into the Clown Alley section of Portwood Park. Leighton starts looking at his watch.

 Leighton starts looking at his watch

James E. Leighton (Born on April 8, 1935)

Jimmy Leighton: "Where's my nephew? It's 11:30 and I'm supposed to meet him and his guys here."

Then Jimmy's nephew and a group of clowns came to greet him. That nephew of his that he is supposed to meet is William Arthur Leighton Jr., nicknamed Billy, and also known as Giggles the Clown. He owns a circus at Portwood Park. He wears a blue sports coat, a white dress shirt, red bow tie, red pants, black shoes, and a red top hat with a yellow flower on the front of it. He has red hair, a round red nose, and a red top hat with a yellow flower.

 He has red hair, a round red nose, and a red top hat with a yellow flower

William A. Leighton Jr., a.k.a. Giggles (Born on April 5, 1968)

Giggles: "Hello Uncle Jimmy."

Jimmy: "Hey Billy, how ya doin'?"

Giggles: "I am doing great. And you?"

Jimmy: "I'm doin' alright. Let's get down to business, shall we?"

Giggles: "Of course."

Jimmy, Giggles, the rest of the clowns, and Jimmy's bodyguards walk to a table and sit at it. Jimmy placed his briefcase on the table, opened it, and took out a bottle of Single Malt Whiskey. They start having a drink of the liquor that Jimmy purchased and brought to the meeting.

Jimmy: "Whiskey?"

Giggles: "Yes, sure, thank you."

Jimmy pours whiskey into a glass for Giggles and pours some for the other clowns and some of the bodyguards, since some of the bodyguards at the meeting do not drink, and they start drinking. They then talk about the circus.

Jimmy: "So how's your circus doin'?"

Giggles: "It is going great uncle. A lot of people showed up at our shows, and we're making a lot of money"

Jimmy: "That's great! Have you ever thought of increasin' your circus audience more?"

Giggles: "Well, I've thought of an idea to boost up my circus."

Jimmy: "What do ya have in mind?"

Giggles: "We are going to scour around the park to look for some new performers and recruit them to help increase our circus audience."

Jimmy: "That's a great idea Billy."

Giggles: "Uncle Jimmy, I need to make sure that no cops will be coming to my dear circus. I am worried that the cops will shut down my circus and come after us."

Jimmy: "You got nothin' to worry about. We have some local cops on our payroll. Nobody's gonna come after any of ya. And best of all, nobody's gonna suspect a thing."

Giggles: "That is great uncle Jimmy."

Jimmy: "Oh, by the way, I brought somethin' for you and your boys, and girl."

One of Leighton's bodyguards handed him another suitcase, Leighton gives it to Giggles and Giggles opens it. Inside was $2 million US in cash.

Jimmy: "$2 million in cash, for your circus."

Giggles: "Thank you uncle. Nobody can stop us."

Jimmy and Giggles: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha".