₵Ɽ₳₴Ⱨ

((art above was drawn by me, I am working on drawing humans so it's not very good))

1 - ₵Ɽ₳₴Ⱨ

Grian felt himself fall, his wings falling to his side with the ends blowing up. He could hear the loud calls of his 'friends', The Watchers in the distance yelling out to him but nothing stopped him. The young man looked into the dark space looking box he seemed to be in, spheres of colourful worlds spiraling around him.

He sat up, letting his wings keep him air born since there wasn't any ground. Grian began flying away from the spheres, watching their colours wizz past him. From behind, he could hear the faint but very heavy sound of one of the Watchers following him, Grian began trying faster; getting away from them was the most important thing right now. While checking for the Watcher behind him, he ran dierectly into one of the colour spheres, happening to be Hermitcraft.

When he entered the world, something caused his wings to disappear, sending him down into the grassy field. Grian laid there, body flopped on the ground, not caring about anything but the fact he got away. He almost didn't hear the Hermit's portal opening and letting them through, Grian looked up to make sure it wasn't The Watchers only to be surprised.

A person with a helmet and a suit was the first through, notching the small guy in the grass, he waited for everyone to come through before questioning him.

Xisuma looked down at the guy, he seemed to start trying to shuffle away, everyone was now in the new season. Mumbo walked beside Xisuma, looking down at the red wearing young kid, "so... Xisuma, who's this...?" the deer hybrid asked. The helmeted hermit shrugged "I wasn't informed of any new hermits... um who are you, kid?".

That got the hermits' attention, the kid had started shaking slightly and dragging himself away, towards a random tree. Confused, Xisuma and Mumbo walked towards him till they gotten him against a tree, Grian closed in on himself, covering his head with his arms for protection in case they hurt him.

Joe started blocking some hermits off of the area near him, knowing that Grian probably thought they were there to hurt him. Joe walked over to Grian, getting down onto his knees and looking at him. He put his hands onto his arms, pulling them lightly off to not scare him worse. Xisuma and Mumbo seemed to get what was happening and backed off, still close but not as close as before.

Joe moved in front of the guy, waiting for him to calm down a bit. Grian finally stopped shaking but still looked at him in fear, Joe smiled at him before starting to talk "Heya, what cha doin' here, kiddo?". Grian seemed to calm down more at how Joe said that sentence "uH- i dunno-" Grian mumbled, the words slurring together.

Joe chuckled, "I'm Joe and your in Hermitcraft. I have no idea how you got in here but I'm sure you gotta good reason.. now... what's your name?". Grian sat up properly "I-I'm Grian", Joe smiled again before getting to his feet and holding out his hand for Grian, who gladly took it. They both got up to their feet, Joe looking over to Xisuma and Mumbo before slightly moving his head to Grian's direction, gaining a shrug from Xisuma.

Xisuma stepped up, straightening up himself before holding out a hand "Hello Grian, I am Xisuma, the admin of Hermitcraft". Grian slowly shook his hand, Mumbo faked cough; getting the attention of the three "what are we gonna.. do with Grian?".

Xisuma looked at Grian before looking out at everyone.

"I think... I think Grian is gonna join hermitcraft... just till we can find his world"