Don't Miss a Thing

Chapters for this book will be out in the first of June.

This book will be the 5th book of my don't series.

If you haven't read the Summary: Amy Foster was a normal girl living a normal life until everything changed overnight. Both her parents were killed by vampires and her older brother is missing. Now all Amy can think about is how can she stop this from happening again. Joining the Wolff Detective Agency (WDA) she is trained by none other Lennox Moore.

Lennox Moore is a man with very few words that just wishes to live a quiet life until he meets Amy Foster. A young girl who just can't seem to get out of his head. Something tells him that life isn't going to be as quiet as he hoped it to be.

Don't series

Don't Say No

Don't Runaway

Don't Cry Wolf

Don't Call Me Angel

You can find more about the Don't series in my "Don't series book Club" where you will find fan covers, some skits from fans and I, updates, and more. The latest thing we have going on as of this moment is a baby shower for one of our characters where you the reader will/can choose the gender and name for the new edition of the series.

Anyone who gives me fanart, fan covers, and skits will be put in the book will mention you and your account. As an addition to that, I will also dedicate a chapter to you in the next chapter in Don't Say a Word.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, I will answer all questions to the best of my ability.