Kiss me, Im Irish By: FanficGnome

the boys had gone back to London and left the apartment for me to keep. we fought a little, because I refuse to let them pay, but I lost badly. Nialler and I are still fake dating, and management thought it would be cute if the long distance boyfriend paid for the place.

I was sitting at home.

my phone blasted Heart Attack by only the best band I the world. I rolled my eyes. Zayn must have messed with my ringtones before they left. on second thought, HOW THE HELL DID ANY OF THEIR SONGS GET ON MY PHONE. oh well.

I looked at the I.D. Niall of course.

"hey my lovely Irish boy"

"hey babe" Louis said threw the phone "think the Irish lad went to go use the loo" I rolled my eyes

"hi Louis"

"less spirit, I see how it is. how are you? how is Marty?" he asked. Marty is the dog Niall bought me for our one year fake anniversary.

"im horrible and Marty died" I said sarcastically

"very funny put him on the phone"

"no"

"why?"

"he is my dog and I don't want him to talk to his uncle Lou"

"well I see how it is, oh shit here comes Niall"

"LOU WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!" I heard Niall in the background

"ONLY THE SEXIEST GIRL ON EARTH" I started to blush

"oh, GIMME MY LOVER!" Niall joked, butterflies rose in my stomach. to be honest, my feelings for Niall had build up over the time and I couldn't help but have my heart skip a beat whenever I hear his name.  "hey babe"

"hey blondie"

"how are you?" why does EVERYONE want to know.

"oh you know, trapped in a dark hole talking to you"

"very funny love. I was thinking, how would you like to come spend some time up here with us. its been a while since I've seen your beautiful face" my heart skipped a beat.

"that would be great" a smile played on my lips

"ill send you all the info, just bring something sexy, we be going to some pubs!"

"OH YEAH!" I heard Harry cheer, probably fist pumping. I giggled.

"boys you have to get back to rehearsals, get your pretty faces out there before I ruin them" I heard their choreographer, Summer, say.

"well I have to go, ill see you soon, yeah? stay pretty"

"stay Irish" he chuckled

"always, love ya bye" I hung up the phone and I couldn't stop smiling. im heading to London! I head into my room and looked threw my closet looking at things I might wanna take. I pulled a green hoodie that stuck out. it had a 4 leaf clover and said 'im lucky'. I took it that it was Niall's.

-

it was 3 days after Niall asked me to come visit. I had everything packed since my flight was that day. i slipped on a pair of dark skinny jeans and a purple tank, as well as Niall's green hoodie.

once I got to the airport, I went threw the usual routine before boarding.

"Hi, aren't you Niall's girlfriend" i turned to see a girl about my age asked. my heart always skipped a beat when i was labeled as 'Niall's Girlfriend'.

"uhh yeah i am"

"oh my god! your prettier in person! im a huge fan!"

"aww thanks"