When Everything Disappears By: 1DOnlyYou

BROOK'S POV:

"BROOOOOKKKKYYYYYY" my brother yelled from the kitchen

"LOUUUUUUIIIIIIISSSSSSS" I yelled back to him before waking into the kitchen

"Niall just texted me" he said as I pulled the rice krispies out of the cupboard, and poured some in a bowl

"okay, and?" acting like I didn't care.

"are you really that stubborn"

"im not being stubborn"

"yes you are and you know it"

"its not my fault he did what he did" I lied threw my teeth, honestly I knew I was all at fault. it almost killed him. 

"no one said it was"

"why do you even try, its over already there's no way of going back." I said rolling my eyes, taking my last bite of my krispies.

"Brook, it has been what, 6 months? and for over half of that Niall has been sat in his flat. and you sat about the same amount. ever thought of why?"

"no" I mumbled

"you want me to tell you why?"

"no" I mumbled again. "why are you even trying? why isn't he trying?"

"oh good question" the door bell than rang, Louis got up to answer it and I followed "why don't you ask him" he said opening his door. 

"hey Brook" he said softly 

"Lou, what is he doing here" 

"what am I not aloud to have friends" 

"not this one for as long as I'm here" 

"well tuff, I promised Hazza an afternoon totally forgetting I had Niall comming" he said obviously purposly forgetting. "come in Nialler, guess you will just have to spend time with Brook instead" he shrugged before walking out of the flat.  

I sat on the couch turning on the tv, proping my feet up on the table. Niall let out a sigh. I could feel his eyes boring into the side of my head. 

"you don't have to stay" I said not even looking at him, flipping threw channels until I found the Ellen Show. 

"I know, but maybe Louis was right. babe we need to talk"

"I have nothing to say" 

"ever thought that I do? what ever happened to us?" 

"simple, I told you a clear lie saying that you were the worst boyfriend, you almost jumped off a building almost killing your self, and now everyone hates me"

"yo- you lied?" he choked "why would you even lie in the first place?" 

"its the stupid memory" 

"memory? so you got a memory? which one love?" he said taking my hand. I sighed not even bothering to take it back. 

"you kissed Rosie" I chocked out  

"oh, that one. you haven't told anyone have you" 

"no, I figured Harry didn't know since your on good terms" 

"look, it didn't mean anything. complete accident." 

"sure like god accidently made me fall in love with you, or even better, or accidently mad me buy the dog I got you for Christmas" I said standing up and walking off 

"I dont get it Brook, how come you forgave me the first time quickly? why can't you let it go now?" 

"'COZ NIALL I JUST BROUGHT MY SELF TO TRUSTING YOU AGAIN! now get the fuck out" I said before walking into my room, locking the door.