4.

I packed some things because they that I am able to spend a night. Once I had everything I nodded. All of us were engulfed by a bright light then brought somewhere beautiful. " Woah..this is so pretty." I said in amusement. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked behind me. " How about we show you where you are going to be staying so you don't have to carry that bag around." Hera said. I gave a smile and nodded. I followed Her to a beautiful room.

 I followed Her to a beautiful room

" This is so pretty." I said in wonder. I set my bag down near the door and followed Hera to where the others are. There were all sitting in a room talking. Once I came in they all stopped and Apollo stood up smiling. " Are you ready to begin the tour!" He said cheerfully. I giggled and said. " Sure let's go." We both walked out the room and he showed me around. The places were so beautiful. When we went to the water part of Olympus a water horse circled around me before going back. I smiled and we continued the tour. After about 30 minutes I saw a bit of a rundown palace away from the rest.

" Hey Apollo, why is that place a bit away from the rest?" I asked he looked and looked back at me. " That place..is Hephaestus place he's our blacksmith he is the one who created all of our weapons." He said in a boring tone like he didn't care to much about him. I hummed and as he walked away I gave one look back and then turned around.

Hephaestus POV
I saw that (y/n) walked away after giving one last look. I knew that I couldn't have her she might go after Apollo or Ares I sighed and went to bed.

(Y/n) POV
After the tour was over I said good night to everyone as I went back. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Apollo again. " Here I wanted to give you this." He said with a blush and handed me a cute sun hair clip. I smiled and thanked him before I headed back to my bedroom. Once I entered I turned on the lights the bed lit up a beautiful lavender. I smiled and took out some pajamas. That was a panda shirt with blue panda print shorts that's stopped 4in above my knee. I put my clothes in the closet and set my bag in there that had my hygiene stuff inside still. I turned off the light and went to bed.

- time skip to the morning-
I was woken up by a knocking at my door. I groaned and sat up some of my messy hair strands. I heard the knock again and I went to open the door. " Yeah.." I said rubbing my eyes. I looked up and saw Hephaestus. " I was told to wake you and give you this outfit and ask that if you don't mind can you put on a show for us?" He said handing me an outfit. " Sure I don't mind at all and thanks for the outfit" I said giving him a smile. I closed the door and set the outfit on the chair. I had gotten ready for the surprisingly early show that was in 4 hours and I had woken up at 8:00am. I guess they really like my music. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put the outfit on.

After that I was satisfied with how I look and went to where I was going to perform and saw a huge stage was already set up on the beach

After that I was satisfied with how I look and went to where I was going to perform and saw a huge stage was already set up on the beach. I sighed and tested the sound until it was perfect. I practiced a small bit. Until I was ready. I sighed when the clock hits 12:00. I saw that the others were ready and I started the music.

I let the music play for a bit then I had decided to start singing.

You can feel it, I can feel it
Like we're both awake and dreaming
There's nowhere else we'd rather be
We're making our own history
'Cause we're a page turner
Heart murmur, science fiction fantasy
We can go to the moon and back
To the moon and back
Without ever leaving
We're right here and we're gonna write the story
Written in the stars like graffiti can't ignore it
Light years and you'll see the comets falling
This is the moment where it all began
They'll see it written in the stars
We were here
We were here
Every single hero has to start out
Looking like me and you
So never mind excuses
We can do this if we really want to
Yeah, we can go all around the world
All around the world
And we're not even dreaming
We're right here and we're gonna write the story
Written in the stars like graffiti can't ignore it
Light years and you'll see the comets falling
This is the moment where it all began
They'll see it written in the stars
We were here
We were here
We're right here, right here
Written in the stars, stars
We're right here
Written in the stars, stars
We're right here and we're gonna write the story
Written in the stars like graffiti can't ignore it
Light years and you'll see the comets falling
This is the moment where it all began
They'll see it written in the stars
We were here
We were here

After the music faded the Gods and goddess start to cheer and clap. I smiled and walked off the stage to only be nearly knocked down by Apollo hugging me." That was such a cute song!" He exclaimed. I laughed and hugged him back. He backed away smiling. I looked a bit confused as he looked behind me and I felt water splash on me. I looked behind me. " I'll be back I'm going to change into a swimsuit so I can get in the water. They all nodded as I went to get one on. I came back with a black bikini that had a chain that connected to the bottom with the top. I had a towel in my hand as I walked on the beach. The others somehow magically put on a swimsuit without moving. The only one without one on was Hephaestus. I just guesses he didn't like to show his body. I set down my towel and took off my slides and went in the water with the others. I felt something touch my leg I went t under water to see what it was. I saw a dolphin and I played with him a bit. I surfaced and saw Apollo sunbathing on a floaty. I sent back underwater and went under his floaty.

I waited two seconds before I flip the floaty over. I surfaced again and laughed as he gave me an unamused look. I heard the others laughing to. He just splashed me and playfully punched me in the arm. I giggled as I look to my left at Hephaestus. I swam up towards him and slashed water on him. He just looked at me and looked away trying to look annoyed but failed. I wonder why he acted like this.

This is my longest one yet