3.

After saying goodbye to the Greek gods I went home to study and practice my song. After I was done practicing my song I had decided to go to sleep so I wouldn't be tired for my show.

Hephaestus POV
After we had gotten back from the show everyone was talking about how good it was even Apollo the god of music. I went back to my temple to go to sleep but was stopped by Zues. " Do you mind making to mortal something to wear for her next show?" He asked. I nodded and went to my place to make an outfit for her. Since I know small bits of her personality it was easy for me to design the outfit. After it was complete he told me that he was going to bring it down to her and told me to go to sleep. At first I was shocked that he told me this but I realized he wanted to be the one that was recognized for the gift. He doesn't know that I put a card in there.

I went up to my room and fallen asleep as I got into the bed.

(Y/n) POV

When it was morning I noticed a box on my nightstand. I opened it and saw a beautiful outfit that looked customized because it wasn't in any stores.

I smiled at it and noticed a small card

I smiled at it and noticed a small card. I opened it and it read.
Hope you like it
                    ~ Hephaestus
The note made he smile even more. I set the box down to go in the shower. Once I gotten out I decided that I wasn't going to put on the outfit until it was time for me to leave for the show. So I went and put on an oversized hoodie and practice my song a bit more.

- time skip to performance-

I went to my room to put on my outfit before leaving. After I had gotten the outfit on I notice that it was my exact size and everything like it resembled my personality. I looked at the time and hurried to leave for the show. Once I had gotten I gotten into my car I set off to the stadium. Once I got on stage of course the crowd goes wild. " Hey guys welcome back to another show and to tonight will be different all of you will hear a new song that I had wrote hope you enjoy."

In your eyes, there's a heavy blue
One to love and one to lose
Sweet divide, a heavy truth
Water or wine, don't make me choose
I wanna feel the way that we did that summer night (night)
Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky
I've been running through the jungle
I've been running with the wolves
To get to you, to get to you
I've been down the darkest alleys
Saw the dark side of the moon
To get to you, to get to you
I've looked for love in every stranger
Took too much to ease the anger
All for you, yeah, all for you
I've been running through the jungle
I've been crying with the wolves
To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you)
Your fingertips trace my skin
To places I have never been
Blindly I am following
Break down these walls and come on in
I wanna feel the way that we did that summer night
Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky
I've been running through the jungle
I've been running with the wolves
To get to you, to get to you
I've been down the darkest alleys
Saw the dark side of the moon
To get to you, to get to you
I've looked for love in every stranger
Took too much to ease the anger
All for you, yeah, all for you
I've been running through the jungle
I've been crying with the wolves
To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you)
I've been running through the jungle
I've been running with the wolves
To get to you, to get to you
I've been down the darkest alleys
Saw the dark side of the moon
To get to you, to get to you
I've looked for love in every stranger
Took too much to ease the anger
All for you, yeah, all for you
I've been running through the jungle
I've been crying with the wolves
To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you)

After I was done singing the crowed started to cheer. I smiled and looked up to where the Gods were sitting I gave them a slight nod then left the stage after saying good bye. I went back to my dressing room to put on a oversized hoodie with some leggings. Once I had opened the door I saw them. Zues was the first to speak up. " I was wondering how would you like to visit Mt. Olympus for a bit ?" I thought for a bit then looked at him. " Alright sure." I responded. I mean it would be fun to see what's up there.