Justin Morrow

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He wipes himself off. He wipes you off. Cuddles for sure. He is still abit dominant in a sense by making you get in the bath with him. He just wants you to relax.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His, his arms. He can easily pick you up and flip you over. He can hold you up against the wall and keep you pinned down with them.

On you, your pussy. Hands down. He may not say it out loud to any of his friends or band mates, but he loves the way it wraps around him. Makes him question who is really in charge of things in the bedroom. All you have to do is tighten and have him loosing his mind.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

Inside of you. On your face.
His two favorite places. He thinks you look so delicious with it covered on your face. In a twisted sense, he feels closer to you.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

Hands down, he has this twisted fantasy of doing the prey thing. He wants to hunt you. He wants to have you pinned down and completely weak and defenseless to him. He could do anything to you.

E = Experience (How experienced are they?)

Before you, he would do hookups. He's pretty experienced. He knows his kinks and likes. He knows his pace and the way to move to have you or any other female coming undone around him.

F = Favourite Position

Ass up, face down.
As much as he loves seeing your gorgeous face. He wants to see that ass in the air and bouncing as he plows into you like you deserve.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

It starts out goofy.
As soon as his second head gets to thinking, the flip switches and he is completely different to the goofy man you fell for.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they.)

He trims.
He loves having his cock sucked and if it means more of it being trimmed down, he'll do that for you. Even if he won't admit it knowing you have power over that, he likes the power too much.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

If you were to ask for romantic, he wouldn't be opposed to it. He likes to be rough. Give you so many orgasms your legs are so weak when you stand. He isn't against a romantic slow night every once and awhile.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation)

He does it. It's not all the time thing. It's not something he does a lot. If he knows he can't get to you and he is at his weakest link, he'll do it till he can get to you. He prefers his lady more though.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Sadist. Masochism. Blood play. Knife play. Daddy/Master/Sir. BDSM.
he is into it all.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Anywhere he can possibly be caught.
He likes the idea of that but his all time favorite place is the kitchen table.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

You disobeying or being brat.
He may like arguing as well cause you tend to apologize once calmed down. It often leads to messy and rough sex.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He may like to cause pain to you, but he never wants it to be where you fear him at all. He wants to know when he takes things to far which is why there is always a code word.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He knows his way around. His skills are from where he had his hooks up back in the day. He definitely knows how to tease you and then please you.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

He's rough. He makes sure to leave bruises behind so you can remember the night. He wants you to know who you belong too. Who makes you feel as good as he does.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He loves them. He doesn't always want them but he doesn't mind them. He loves to know he can still get you off in under ten minutes and have you begging for more afterwards.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He'll takes risks. He is careful but he is always down to figure out what you like as well. It's what he loves most about you.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He can last long. He has built up stamina for years now. Yet, when he is inside of you. He has to fight back his urges. He can last a good two hours or seven rounds. First two don't require breaks. The rest do.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He does. He has his own drawer but it's filled with toys for you. It's his own set of torture device for you. It's often done for punishments when you don't listen. He doesn't like you using them when he is on tour only thing allowed inside of you is him.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He edges you as much as he can before he even enters inside of you. He loves to tease. It's in his DNA. He wouldn't be himself if he didn't tease you.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He's quiet.
He may growl or groan but it's not an all the time thing. He'll give praises though. He'll call you his good girl and such.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Normal size. Average.
He knows what he is doing though.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

It's about as high as it can be for him.
He is always craving it even if he doesn't express it. He just waits for the time when it's mentioned or you misbehave.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

He doesn't fall asleep super fast, but he does fall asleep when he thinks you are. It's often you aren't asleep. It's not intentional thing or him trying to be rude. It just helps him get his aggression out.