Ricky Olson

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He is most definitely the one to make sure he didn't hurt you in any shape way or form. He runs a bubble bath and soaks with you. Helps you get clean and makes sure you are at peace and comfortable.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He is a leg man. He loves a good set of long legs. He loves every single part of you, but his favorite is your legs. The way they run on for days.

On him, his hands. He has some magical hands and can do many things to either give you comfort or bring you pure ecstasy.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

He loves to see you swallow it. He loves to see it anywhere on you honestly, but he loves to see you at his mercy. No way to move and to see you swallow his seed with no way to spit it out even if you aren't a spitter. It makes his knees weak.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

He may be into swinging. Despite his shyness and quietness, he most definitely would be down to share you with anyone of his band mates or someone he trusts in all his life.

E = Experience (How experienced are they?)

He is most definitely experienced. He isn't one to sleep around for the fun of it. He has definitely done his research though. He's watched his fair share of porn and tried it on his girlfriends finding what he likes and she likes.

F = Favourite Position

He loves any but ones that bring him closer to you so he can leave marks without having to be to far away. He also loves the ones where he can tie you up and still be able to make sure you get the climax you deserve.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He's usually pretty serious.
He occasionally breaks his character to make sure he hasn't hurt you in anyway that would cause permanent lasting pain.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they.)

All natural.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He switches. He can be super romantic in between ass spanks and choking. He definitely speaks in between about how much he loves you and how he adores you and more. It's just romantic making love is not his style although he'll do it every now and again.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation)

The man definitely does it. He does it when he can to make sure he can last. He wants to give you all his best when he can and when he isn't near you, he needs to keep up that stamina.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Sadism. Master/Pet. Slave. Spanking/Marks. Edging for sure.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Kitchen. Shower. Bedroom, it's probably his favorite place so he can tie you up and you be at his complete mercy.

M = Motivation ( What gets them going.)

When you disobey him.
He won't admit it to you verbally, but he absolutely loves when you disobey him sexually. He may be a sadist but he would never ever want to control you in a way that's abusive. He loves to know that you didn't listen to him so he can grab the whips and chains out.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He is pretty much down to do just about anything. He has his limits and things he won't do which includes blood play and knifes. He may be a sadist but he would never bring a knife into the room no matter what you say.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He loves 69. He makes enough jokes about it. It's pretty clear. He knows his way around. He knows how to flick his tongue just right and hit the very spots to have your toes curling.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

It's not slow unless he is entering you. The moment he feels the resistance break. He is at his fastest pace only stopping to change positions and get to where he can make you reach climax faster only to make you hold it so you can cum when he does.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

The man loves sex. He is down to do a quickie. Although he can't be as rough as he wants to be. He can't tie you down or even make you at his complete mercy. He is always down for one if you can only visit him on tour once or twice.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He loves to experiment to an extent. He will do anything you want too except knives. Blood play. He doesn't want to make things uncomfortable or you.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He lasts about as long as he can which usually is a good two hours or so with breaks in between. At least five or six rounds if anything. He makes sure the rounds are longer then ten minutes. He makes sure you don't cum until he does.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He owns them. He doesn't use them as much unless it's with you. He had a set of his and hers toys he has introduced you too. Each one has a control for the other partner. He doesn't like you using your toy without his permission. He wants you to be a good girl will he is gone.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He caves pretty fast.
It's usually his strength crumbles first just hearing you whimper and weak. Legs spread wide and at his complete mercy.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He doesn't moan. He never has but he definitely praises you through groans and grunts.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Chris has once stated on stage his dick size. So we all know.

He has length. He has girth. Most definitely is a long and fat cock.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

It's pretty much the highest.
He can last a good five or six rounds. A few hours at the most. He makes sure everyone is satisfied before he can stop.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

He doesn't fall asleep fast. He waits till you are asleep and at complete peace. Double checking he didn't go overboard from the wild night. He doesn't ever want to overstep his boundaries nor yours. If he feels he ever does, he won't sleep peacefully. He stays awake till he feels at peace with it.

A/N: uh 2022 edit here, since i keep getting asked and such about the time Chris outed Ricky's size. here ya go. once again, this book is for fun and for imagination. do with that what you will. we know how these men are and it can be a joke 90% of the time.