Umm... Hi?

No One's POV

The pups (kids) of the Wassailer House were getting ready for an outing. Helix was walking towards the door to start the car when the doorbell rang. He opened it and there was a 5'4" girl standing there. She's pretty, Helix thought.

"Hi, is Ariel Moncreif here?" She asked.

"Umm, hold on," he shut the door and screamed for his mother. Her footsteps came quickly down the stairs.

"What is it, Helix?" Her voice sang filled with cheer. "A girl is here. I don't..." Helix was cut off by his mother screaming. Ariel ran down the stairs and hugged her.

"Who is that?" Helix asked. "Your little sister," Ariel replied

"my what?" He screamed. All of the pups ran downstairs.

Ariel coaxed Claire inside of the house. Ariel introduced them, "Helix, Hector,  Jimi, Rose-Fire, and Olivia-Ann, meet Claire."

Rose-Fire raised her hand, " So why is she here?" Ariel sighed, "She's your sister! All of six of you share a common blood." Hector and Jimi sighed!

"Mom, I thought you stopped having kids," Jimi started. "Or stopped adopting!"

"How is this possible!?" Lily cried. "I'm the baby of the family!"

"Why did she call you by your maiden name, mom?" Helix asked with concern. Their mother sighed. "Can we talk about this over lunch?"

"No!" Hector yelled. "I'm confused right now."

Ariel huffed, "Fine, before Helix was born, I met your father and Claire's father. I was torn between a newly domed Alpha and a normal human guy. Then, I was asked to be your father's mate. I still loved Claire's father, but I was warned by Matt to stay away from him. Matt would always be angry and upset so I often found myself in the room with him. I would leave little bits and pieces of myself behind there. One night, your father was pissed at me for no exact reason so I bundled you boys in a knapsack and went to Jonathan's house. Then, you three girls came along."

"Excuse me!" Rose-Fire perked up. "What do you mean 'you three girls?'"

"I honestly admit that I was sleeping around on your father. We compromised and got over that. Its a part of being a Luna," Ariel was becoming slightly upset. Rose-Fire rolled her eyes.

"Why are you so hostile, Rose-Fire?" Claire wondered. It's a werewolf thing. You'd never understand. Rose growled.

"Well, I apologize. I thought the hostility would come more from your father," Claire snapped. Rose got angry and pushed Claire.

"You maybe my sister, but you are nothing to me."

A silence fell over there too as Rose-Fire stormed out.