No and Disbelief

As he breathe down my next, the machine jammed, leaving me without pumpkin spice cappuccino! *DUH* *DUH* *DUUUH*

I'm at lunch and I'm starving! Don't judge!
---------

His hand slowly grazed the skin of my stomach. I could feel goosebumps appear due to His icy touch. I shivered and he smirked.

"You're cute, ya know," Leo chuckled. "I think I might come here more often.” Leo helped me up. Now I was more confused than ever before. He winked and walked off into the darkness. 

I was startled and shocked! He's a werewolf!? I don't believe that's possible! My father knows everything about everything! He built a whole museum dedicated to the wild life of California and never have I ever seen an exhibit where werewolves were in a display case. But hey, I'm finally allow like I wanted to be. But I'm wet. And muddy. And confused... I guess my moments of serene bliss are not going to happen after all. I sighed and decided. It was best to head back. I stayed arohbd for a minute or two to look for my knife.

"That bastard," I mumbled. I continue to search for about another ten minutes.  I'm in no huge rush anyway. I gave up looking and I blame Leo for all of this.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lily's POV

I walked into this office, not knowing what to expect. Would he yell? Would he proud? Would my Father be disappointed in me. I lightly knocked on his door.

"Come in," he said in a low growl. I entered and immediately blurted out, "I'm so sorry, Father! I knew I ran off for the night, but you frightened me.!" He stood up and walked towards me. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"I'm happy that you are home safely. The paparazzi would have eaten you up." I was use to them now. They follow my father around all the time. I just wish I could finally make friends...

"No, Lily. You can't met with other people. You always go through this.As a hybrid.."

"You can not endure the same as the rest of the pack. In fact, we don't even know how your hybrid capabilities will work," I mimicked my father's speech. He had given this speech 94 times, and that was just to me alone. "But Dad!" I whined, "You let all of my otgers siblings go. Helix. Hector. Jimi. Even my twin!" My twin sister didn't care. She's got the cool name and attitude to match. Rose-Fire. I'm Olivia-Ann. Woot Woot. Lily is just my nickname. My father sees me as, and I quote, "a fragile flower that would topple over if the wind struck hard."

"I'm sorry, Lily. I have my reasons." His rely was calm and drive. "Fine! I'm telling mom!" I yelled.

My father rolled his eyes. I glared at him marched out. "There goes piss pot," Helix laughed. He was the oldest sibling. 21. 6'3". He's half idiot and half werewolf. Sometimes he acts stupid enough to attack. I still steam my way down the hall. Rose-Fire stopped me in front of our parents' room.

"Hey, Lil! Don't do this! Mom is in her spiritual zen." Rose-Fire warned me. "You stepped Two feet off of the property. Dad's an actor, Remember? He had to build you up for the big let down!"  I huffed, "You leave all the time and Dad says nothing to you! Why?"

She sighed. "I think it's time you beard the truth. From me."

"What?"

"The White Mountains Pack has been trying to steal young girls like us. They are strong and manly and you could easily fall for the hair flips and hot bodies. But I will try to cut a deal with Dad so we can have a siblings day out. OK?"

I let that sink in. The White Mountains are stealing young girls! They could take me!! Rose-Fire waited for a reply patiently, but I was scared out of ever leaving the property again! I began to breath heavily and tears streamed down my face! I laid on the ground smd began my panic attack.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Who's your favorite girl do far? Claire or Lily?