The Actual Story

*Four Years Ago*

It was the first day of school, which means getting up early to go to a place I like to call hell. I got up slowly as I heard my alarm go off playing, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, by My Chemical Romance. I reached for my phone to see if I had any messages. I had one from my best friend Jordan saying “Get your ass up, because if you’re late I’m leaving without u.” Well isn’t he the nicest, we met when he had just moved in next door. We were both in seventh grade and my Mom made me go and say hi to the new neighbors. We had almost every class together, except History, which I hated the most. We became closer as the years went on. I got up feeling the warm air hit my face as I went to grab my clothes for the day, black skinnys, a Black Veil Brides tee shirt, blue vans, and a blue flannel. I quickly brushed my teeth and applied some eyeliner and ran downstairs. As usual I sat across from my sister who always gives me dirty looks because I like girls. In other words she’s a giant homophobe.

            “What do you want Maria?” I sighed as she scowled at me. She simply got up and walked out of the kitchen, guess I won that one, I thought to myself as a small smirk started to appear one my face. I was headed towards the door as I heard my Mom call me.

“Tay, you forgot your laptop.” I quickly ran back so I wouldn’t miss my ride with Jordan, gave her a hug, took my laptop and bolted out the door. I sat on Jordan’s front porch waiting for him to get his butt outside; this boy is the definition of late. As he ran to his car I jumped up and got into the passenger se of his truck.

“Hey Dan what’s up?” I practically shouted as the engine roared.

“Nothing much, I heard there’s going to be a new girl in school, and she’s supposed to be really hot,” he laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Hey if she’s gay she’s for Tay,” I said laughing along with him. We continued the rest of our ride by comparing schedules; turns out we have four classes together, Math, History, Chemistry, and Lunch. Unfortunately my first class was Language Arts, so I quietly made my way to my LA class only to be stopped by Brittney the schools royal bitch. Ever since I came out as a lesbian she bullied me, it went from knocking my books out of my hand to shoving me into lockers on the daily.

“Hey gay Tay, what’s new?” she said as she knocked my books out my hand. By then the bell rang and it was just me and her in the hallway.  Suddenly a cute blonde girl came out of nowhere and started to stand up for me.

“What you’re doing right here is very wrong,” she growled with a thick Australian accent, “and I suggest you stop.”

“And what are you gonna do about it miss pop punk?” Brittney asked.

“This,” the cutie said as she jabbed her in the stomach an ran grabbing my hand and pulling me away as fast as possible.

“So, what’s your name?” she questioned between breathes.

“Taylor, but you can call me Tay. What’s your name?”

“Jenna,” she breathed out, “nice to meet you.”

“Same, what class do you have next?”

“Um I think I have LA room 177.”

“So do I, that’s where I was headed until Miss Slut Bag came along.”

“How long has that kind of stuff been going on?”

“Since first grade” I said looking ashamed, it was weird because I had just meet Jenna and I feel like I could talk to her about anything.

“Jesus Tay, that’s a long time,” she exclaimed, “and you put up with that for all these years?”

“Yeah, I’m too weak to stand up for myself and I only have a couple friends and most of them are older than me.”

“Well consider me your new friend,” She said as she grinned really big. We were just around the corner of our LA classroom, I hated this teacher and she hated me, well most teachers hated me because I’m apparently a slut who’s good for nothing, but Jenna didn’t know that, so it was a fresh start for me. As we walked in the teacher Mrs. Stump was talking about her husband Patrick and son Declan. She stopped mid-sentence as she saw me and rolled her eyes telling us to take a seat in the back.

“Why are you girls late?” she said angrily.

“I was just showing Jenna here around the school, because she’s new,” I stated with a hint of sarcasm.

“Well Jenna I suggest that you get a new friend, because Tay here is a terrible influence.”

Jenna chimed in “No I think I’m good, Tay seems nicer than anyone in this hell hole.”  Mrs. Stump rolled her eyes as she continued to talk the rest of the class while Jenna and I were passing notes.

To Tay: Do you know what I think about Mrs. Stump?-Jenna

To Jenna: What-from Tay

To Tay: That she should be cutting down some stumps herself-Jenna

To Jenna: True, do you want to hang out after school? And let me see your schedule- Tay

To Tay- Yeah that sound fun, I want to get to know you better ;) and here – Jenna, before I had the chance to write her back the bell rang and we went our separate ways, she went to Chemistry and I went to my Math class.

As I entered the class room I sat next to Jordan. Since today is the first day of school all we did was go over the syllabus and our teacher talked about his wife and kids. Jordan and I just talked all class, our conversation went from talking about Jenna and him making fun of me for liking her to talking about his never ending crush on Hayley Williams, even though she’s another one of our best friends and she’s dating Alex. Truthfully I’ve always been jealous of Alex because he can get any girl he wants. The bell finally rang and I headed to my next class, gym, one of the classes I had with Jenna. I stuffed my headphones in my ear playing Witness by Mindless Self Indulgence. I was walking down the hallway when a book was thrown at my back. I turned around expecting to find Britney but it was Jenna.

“Hey loser, I’ve been calling you for like five minutes, what are you listening to that’s so good?” she giggled, god even her laugh is cute.

“Nothing, you probably wouldn’t like it,” just as I said that she snatched my phone from my hands.  After she was done scrolling through my music she told me that she liked a lot of the band I listen too, like Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Blink 182, My Chemical Romance, Mindless Self Indulgence, Black Veil Brides, The Pretty Reckless, The Killers, and Paramore. I get all Paramore albums for free because that’s Hayley’s band. I’ll have to admit she has good taste in music. We entered the changing room and went to our lockers; luckily she was in the same row as me.

*Authors Note*

Ok I know you probably hate these things as much as I do, but this is  my first story ever and I'm Going to try and update regularly, and as always please vote and commet because it makes me smile.