iii.

Hiiii! I can't believe I'm uploading so consistently rn. Maybe its because of how I immediately thought of this story and partly because of the pandemic that's going on. Safety reminder: PLEASE DO STAY AT HOME especially if you're in countries with high numbers of COVID cases like mine here in the Philippines.
But also I feel so inspired to write MAINLY just because of our man, Yuzu-kun. ❤️

Anyway, let's get onto the story! Hope you enjoy and freely leave comments 🙂
-----------------------------
3rd Person POV
Of course she likes the thrill. She likes exhilarating, fast music because it makes her heart beat right out of her chest from the excitement.

Originally, all of Luna's jumping passes are placed at the second half of her program for the bonus and for Luna, just for the heck of it. But she doesn't want to risk it right now. She doesn't want anyone to notice.

She then makes her entrance to her favourite jump, her triple axel. And of course she was rusty. Landing was sloppy, clearly under rotated and position in the air was not tight, and she knew that. What did she expect being out of the ice for 7 years. But still, she continued.

Two jumping passes in the second half won't be so bad right? Luna thought to herself . And that's what she plans to do. She did her step sequence and choreographic sequence and her spins. Right on the dot, when the music slows down before the second half, she stood, posed, and breathed slowly and deeply. She cannot forget that. And then, she did her 2nd jumping pass, a triple flip triple toe combination. And what shocked her was how it feels like she never left the ice. As she was gliding through the ice for her last jumping pass, she did an extra creative entry to a double axel triple toe (which was supposedly a triple axel triple toe double loop but seeing as how she needs to be careful).

All these things, she forgot how other people are watching, amazed at her grace and emotions during her performance. As she finished her final combination spin, she smiled so wide, posed, and bent down as she was breathing heavily.

She was tired, yes. She has to work on her stamina. But she was happy. It was not perfect but she was contented. At that moment, she knew she was ready to be back. Luna calmed herself, slowed her breathing to normal so as not to worry Brian and Tracy. Of course after her performance, a huge round of applause from the skaters and the coaches erupted. Tracy rushed to Luna to hug her and whispered "You did so good Luna. Are you okay?"

Luna nodded as she made eye contact with the Asian guy who was smiling at her. She immediately looked away and blushed a shade of bright pink. How can I even blush harder when my cheeks are already numb and frozen, I'm such an idiot. But she shook her head and nodded towards Brian as well signalling hi and that she's feeling okay.

I was staring at the Asian guy who was walking back towards the lockers with a Pooh towel hanging on his shoulder when I was snapped out of my trance. AGAIN. The hell Luna Saito. Its the second time today. Snap out of it damn.

"You. Were. AMAZIIING!" Jason suddenly bursted out and hugged me.
"That was great job chica. For someone who's been away from the ice for so long, wow." Said Javi who was smiling fondly at me.
"I can't believe I'm training with you Luna! I can't wait to learn so much from you." Zhenya smiled and held my hand.
"Guys c'mon. I have so much improvement to do before the series starts. And ,y triple axel. It was sh*t" I laughed with them.

"Luna! Come here!" Brian gestured to me. As I was skating towards the benches, there was that Asian guy again and he was talking to Brian too. Oh great. Just great. I thought to myself as I mentally facepalmed.
"Yes, Brian? What's up?" I said as coolly as I can.
"Let me introduce to you, Sochi Olympic Figure Skating Champion, Yuzuru Hanyu." Brian said as he gestured to the guy. Hanyu? Japanese?