CHAPTER 11 : JOKE?

Author's POV

"So whats your answer?" She clasped her hand while waiting for the heart shaped lips girl to give her the respond.

"I didnt answer." Jisoo softly said.

"WHY YOU DIDNT ANSWER THAT KIM JISOO !!"

"Can you slow down your voice, Chae.." Jisoo half yell whispered while eyeing the eyes that lay on them.

Chaeyoung smile with apologetic look. "Sorry."

"You are so lucky you are my bestfriend you know." Jisoo said as she pinch her chubby cheek.

Jisoo feel something whenever he's around her.. but she dont want to be easy on him.

"But Jisoo.. i know you like him.."

Jisoo paused sipping her americano..clearing her throat..placing back the coffee on the table.

"Chae..look.. that card not truly from him. I guess that kind of thing is just a joke from him.."

"But you like him, dont you?"

"If i like him one thousand times.. he might can joke around me a million times."

"Whatever it is.  Please remember.. let me know if anyone hurt you Jisoo."

"Yah Park Chaeyoung dont start it again." Jisoo burst into laughter as watching a protective Chaeyoung.

Y/N's POV

"So how was the dinner date going?" The cat eyes shaped girl asking me..with That smirk ..on her face..

"I dont know how to answer it." I bluntly said .

Flashback

I watched as she entering the restaurant..

Am i too much preparing all of this?

Its kinda lame. I should not use Jennie's idea geezz.

Once she walked to the table.. i slowly walk approaching her..

"Jisoo.."

She turned around facing me..

Her hair is flipped..

Her eyes blinking.

All happened just like slow motion..

I cant help but to mesmerize her face..under the dim light in this restaurant..the place that only have both of us...just fe-

"Mister Park..?"

"Uh?"

"I'm asking you.. should i answer this card?" She waving the card in front of my face.

Panic rushed on me. What should i answer.

Her eyebrows connected to each other.. she waiting for my answer .

"Nah.. this is one of their setting table." I tried not to showing my nervous in front of her. Seems like im losing my toughness in front of her.

She just nodded and look back at the card. "Ahh i see.." and i heard she mumbled something .

"Pardon?"

"Nothing. So where the others?"

"Have a sit first, Jisoo.." i pull out the chair and gesture her to sit on it.