CHAPTER 1 : CHAESOO

Author's POV

I fly without wings..

I cry without eyes..

Cloud..

It's raining today..

The black hair girl averted her eyes from the whiteboard and looked at the window instead while watching the scene..

She watched every detail of the raindrop.. as she placing her palm on her left cheek..resting her hand on her desk..

she loves rain..

cause it reminds her of life..

why?

cause.. there is always rainbows after the rain..

just like life..

if we cry today.. we will eventually be happy someday..we just need to be patience, never ever stop praying to god..

Her eyes kept watching the window beside her while her mind have its own dialogue, "If only I could bring hap-" "Kim Jisoo..you think you can passed the exam by watching the rain outside?"

Miss Soojin aka history's teacher snapped out of her thought automatically make her turn back her attention to her teacher..

"Stand up, Miss Kim.."

She slowly stood up while fidgeting with her finger. "I'm sorry, MIss Soojin."

"Can you please recall back what Hitler's quote that we discuss just now?" The history teacher asking the question instead totally ignored her sorry..

The rest of students whispering to each other while looking at her.

"She should know her level.."

"yeah i know right.."

"Not just poor.. but pathetic.."

"CLASS SILENT !" The history's teacher said as she tapped her palm on her desk..

"The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature." Jisoo's answer make the students look at her again with gasped..

She continue again, "Only the born weakling can look upon this principle as cruel, and if he does so it is merely because he is of a feebler nature and narrower mind.. for if such a law did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of organic life would not be conceivable at all." "Adolf Hitler"

"YOu are forgiven, Miss Kim. Now have your seat back." The teacher smiling with contented..

Jisoo bow her head and sit back..

"Jisoo yaaa.." The chubby cheek girl run towards her like a kid.. earning chuckle from the brunette.

"Chaengg ahh..What you up to?"

"Let's eat.."

"No..i'm full, chaeyoung.."

"Pweety pweesee..." Chaeyoung clasped her hand while make her cute face .

"Park Chaeyoung aka Roseanne Park always hungry huh..tsk tsk tsk.." "Lets go then.."

"Yeayyyy !!" The taller girl linked her arm with Jisoo while walking to the cafeteria..