𝐭𝐰𝐨

two

two. hashirama has a chat with the
twins and tobirama is tired or when
the seed of konohagakure is planted

  hashirama has a chat with thetwins and tobirama is tired or whenthe seed of konohagakure is planted

THE THIRD SON OF THE DAIMYO IS A ROUGH LOVER REGARDLESS OF HIS KIND FACE. The marks on Izayoi's skin are enough proof of that ━━ the Lord Yohiko always had some kind of jealous, possessive streak from time to time, and while the young girl is not sure where it had suddenly come from, she still lets the lord manhandle her body. She was never the submissive type, always grinning down to the men she beds with a smug look on her face that is known for the children of their family. (Dark hair, purple eyes, pale skin ━━ a true sign of a member of the Chuugyou Clan.) She likes riding them into nothingness, hips torturing them as their faces contort to various expressions of pleasure and desperation. She likes it the most when their nails dig on her hips pleadingly. She adores the power but Lord Yohiko loves it more. And who is she to deny the lord she serves?

Yohiko has this strange fear and he shared it once with the twins when they were much younger, blind of the world, when Yohiko was but a teenager to their barely double–digits. His eyes had looked much softer then, less desperate to devour the throne his father sits upon. He said that he was afraid of losing everything to his siblings who are superior to him in many ways. "So, 'Zaya, 'Zayoi," he had called out for them with warm, golden eyes that remind them of the Daimyo's and it makes them want to surrender to this boy, merely a boy, just a boy with too many siblings and too littl love, "will you serve me forever?" To which they answer with affirmation because for them, Yohiko is the right and true heir. He deserves that seat more than anyone else.

Which is why Izayoi, despite her vanity and her fondness to all the little details, lets Yohiko bruise her and trail kisses from her neck to her spine. She lets him promise her that she will not walk the next day, promises her that she will not be able to look at other men or women, and Yohiko does not break promises. Tonight, he promises her that when she awakens tomorrow, she will make do to his desires ━━ they will have the Senju Clan dancing on their palms and have the Land of Fire kneeling before them with the Lord Yohiko as the Daimyo, the Lady Izayoi his faithful wife, and the Lord Izaya their most trusted advisor. That is how it will always be, and always has been. A dream of a century.