𝐨𝐧𝐞

one

one. tobirama and hashirama enter
the court or presenting the few days
before the seed of konohagakure no
sato is planted courtesy of children
who are too ambitious to keep quiet

  tobirama and hashirama  enterthe court or presenting the few daysbefore the seed of konohagakure nosato  is planted courtesy of  childrenwho are too ambitious to keep quiet

THE TWINS FALL IN LOVE WITH THE SAME PERSON ON THE EVE OF THE BIGGEST CELEBRATION IN THE LAND OF FIRE. They are mere eleven–year–old children to the man who is two decades older than them but they cannot help but be in awe before him. And the exact moment they look at one another with their mirroring purple eyes, they know what the other is feeling ━━ love, this must be it. This must be what their beautiful hahaue(1) feels for their stern chichiue(2), the reason why one of their sisters ran away and abandoned the riches and wealth of the clan, the reason why their grandfather continues visiting the silent grave of their grandmother each day without fail. This must be the 'love' that the commoners speak so highly of.

And at the same time, perhaps it is not. The emotions bubbling in their chest, these emotions directed to the man before them, do not just call themselves 'love' ━━ they are more than that. The twins are in love with the same man and they are more than happy to share these feelings with one another. And yes, perhaps it is not just love but devotion that makes their knees turn red, and their palms bleed in prayers. This is not just love, but also devotion, reverance, and a fated happenstance. Indeed. What the feel exceeds love and even devotion. They do not know what this feeling is called but they do not need to name it. All they need to do is to own up to it, and they are more than happy to do so. Bucking knees, bleeding palms, and whatever worship is required ━━ they may do that but that will only be a drop of water within the ocean they are willing to give to this man they will pluck the stars for.

"He is the most beautiful man I have ever seen, brother," Izayoi is the first to speak and her eyes dreamily gaze to the stars. It makes her wonder if the Daimyo would want one because if so, then she will ask their father to buy one for her. And when she has acquired it, she will eagerly give it to the man who is more than a man, and earn his smile.